2024 UM offers 2024 DB Antione Jackson (Flips/Commits to Miami)

I can't remember but even if we released him from NLI won't that still count against our scholarship count?

Advertisement
I disagree.

He's back channeling with CU.

So **** him. Make him use his one-time transfer exemption.
dudes 16. you as all of us were immature as **** back then. we didnt have thousands of people in our ears trying to persuade us either. if he wants to go to Deion, ecu, Timbuktu, w.e. hes not a cane anymore and idc. I dont think it's worth being petty over it.

Advertisement
I think it would be a mistake to continue to recruit him. If he’s already asking out, the chances that he has a positive impact here are slim to none. It’s asking a lot of a program with an already broken locker room to take another chance like this.
You'd be surprised at some of the actions of current Hall of Fame or Pro Bowl players from The U. A few of them tried hard to transfer out and was **** near begged or rerecruited to stay. We should work hard to keep him and let him go if we finally realize there's no way he'd stay

You'd be surprised at some of the actions of current Hall of Fame or Pro Bowl players from The U. A few of them tried hard to transfer out and was **** near begged or rerecruited to stay. We should work hard to keep him and let him go if we finally realize there's no way he'd stay
Mcgahee wa going to transfer to Ole Miss if I recall correctly.

dudes 16. you as all of us were immature as **** back then. we didnt have thousands of people in our ears trying to persuade us either. if he wants to go to Deion, ecu, Timbuktu, w.e. hes not a cane anymore and idc. I dont think it's worth being petty over it.

We all have to learn sometime.

Great lesson too. **** around and find out is paramount to the development of men.

It’s a lesson he’ll never forget.

Advertisement
We all have to learn sometime.

Great lesson too. **** around and find out is paramount to the development of men.

It’s a lesson he’ll never forget.
hes 16 but w.e. we were all perfectly mature at 16-17 years old. we should pull up all of our HS tapes to see how mature we all were. either way, hes not gonna end up here whether or not hes released. **** learn his lesson if he realizes he made a mistake. if he succeeds elsewhere, **** think that he made the best choice he ever could have dreamed. im just not judging a 16 year old making a 16 year old decision. he didnt break the law. he didnt do anything illegal. he simply wants to go to another School. its not the end of the world for us or for him. let him do him and call it a day. what joy are you getting from making a 16-17 year old miserable bc your 30+ year old self relies on HS recruiting for entertainment?

hes 16 but w.e. we were all perfectly mature at 16-17 years old. we should pull up all of our HS tapes to see how mature we all were. either way, hes not gonna end up here whether or not hes released. **** learn his lesson if he realizes he made a mistake. if he succeeds elsewhere, **** think that he made the best choice he ever could have dreamed. im just not judging a 16 year old making a 16 year old decision.

Ok.

Don’t judge him.

The circumstance will. And he’ll learn that adult decisions carry weight regardless of how old you are when you make them.

If we stopped infantilizing people, we would be better off as a culture.

Let him take his lump and burn his transfer if he really wants to leave. He’ll learn a lesson and be better for it in the end.

Ok.

Don’t judge him.

The circumstance will. And he’ll learn that adult decisions carry weight regardless of how old you are when you make them.

If we stopped infantilizing people, we would be better off as a culture.

Let him take his lump and burn his transfer if he really wants to leave. He’ll learn a lesson and be better for it in the end.
ok well agree to disagree. its not really that important.

Personally I would not release him from his NLI for how own good. The young man is being lead astray, IMO, by that which has lead many, many young men astray….the fairer ***. Sometimes the adults in the room, of which he may not have many in his personal life, have to say “No son I am not letting you quit this team and you will thank me in a few years“. And if Mario or Zo or someone else has to be that adult then so be it. And I think in the long run Jackson will be happier if someone tells him the word he rarely hears; NO.

Advertisement
That’s fine, he can go there.

He ain’t f^cking us over by taking a spot and getting his money. You wanna leave that bad, transfer and no bag.

Can i clarify something.

Is he already on campus with the EE crowd or would he be enrolling in the fall?

If he was already here, I was under the impression that enrollment was a further lock in beyond the NLI. It feels like that would require a transfer since he was already officially here.

If he was an EE, that is insane. To reclassify a year early and still make EE then he would have to skip 1.5 years if HS. Crazy if true.

Advertisement
If that is the case, it was a failure. Given our depth in the secondary that’s a complete miss that this kid wasn’t playing until 2025… that’s absurd
I’m basing that on strength. He would be bullied playing against p5 team’s
He needs 3 years in s/c to physically develop
Just my opinion

Can i clarify something.

Is he already on campus with the EE crowd or would he be enrolling in the fall?

If he was already here, I was under the impression that enrollment was a further lock in beyond the NLI. It feels like that would require a transfer since he was already officially here.

If he was an EE, that is insane. To reclassify a year early and still make EE then he would have to skip 1.5 years if HS. Crazy if true.
He’s not ee

It’s not being petty. It’s a lesson that actions have consequences and to thoroughly think through your decisions. He still gets to transfer with no repercussions.

His decision affected the Miami Hurricanes and other players that could have potentially been pursued.

Advertisement
Back