2024 UM offers 2024 DB Antione Jackson (Flips/Commits to Miami)

Advertisement
nah kid is a talent albeit raw. he wasn't a candidate to play early bc of age and size but he was a high talent kid. we can't trash them acting like theyre low 3 star kids who couldn't compete
I didn’t mean to come off as trashing the kid by any means. I can see how that was perceived but Mario is going to stack the best at every position.. his track record proves it as a recruiter.

Advertisement
Kid could have signed a week ago but signed in December. Last I checked it was HIS decision to reclassify and sign early. Knock off the “we’ll never get another kid from down here again” mentality if Miami doesn’t release him from NLI. Winning cures dang near everything. Guess what? If the kid wants to leave he still can.

Advertisement
So what? If my wife introduces me as her "**** Papi" are you going to start calling me that? Actually, don't answer that, lol.

At the end of the day, I don't care how he refers to himself, or how his marketing team and Colorado's marketing department agreed to introduce him. I am talking about the grown men here, on this Canes's message board, referring to him as "Prime". It's fanboi stuff.

I legit hope most of the people calling him "Prime" on this board are just doing it because they can't spell Deion. Only other explanation that makes sense to me (or they're just Cowboys or Falcons fans).
Coach Slime snake oil sales man who has done nothing at this level. Nothing but the ego and has always been about himself.

Advertisement
If Miami pursues this route, it’ll be to send a message to other players, not so much Jackson. I get this kid is crazy young but wtf.
I wouldn’t release him. The NLI has to mean something. Same dude who went on a crazy twitter rant a day or two after he signed because his phone was hacked lol. I’d 100% make him use the transfer.

No clue why we went through the whole ordeal of reclassifying when we clearly aren’t ready to do so. Hope he gets it figured out.

Advertisement
I agree in general with being careful with local schools and don't object to releasing kids, but kids get a free transfer now, it isn't the same as it used to be. If the Dillard staff are adults and this creates a problem they can teach a lesson about commitment to their kids that seem to lack it.
It would only be a problem if Miami continues to lose lol If Mario turns this around all of SoFla would be on his nuts.

If Miami pursues this route, it’ll be to send a message to other players, not so much Jackson. I get this kid is crazy young but wtf.
Like especially if he was being a headache at the end before signing too. Like why wouldn't you just not sign early at that point. I don't see how you being all dramatic then still signing early just to immediately ask to be released from the agreement that there was absolutely zero pressure on you signing.... I mean maybe he wanted to sign for NIL or something, but even that doesn't make much sense since he's in Florida and still in HS.

He is a 16 year old kid so he obviously has no clue on what he wants to do , when he get older he will realize he was an idiot as a teenager. Good luck to the kid we need to just let him go don’t want nobody here who don’t want to be here , he would just be a distraction.

Advertisement
Back