2024 UM offers 2024 DB Antione Jackson (Flips/Commits to Miami)

I had to sit and think about this and honestly we used resources to still recruit him after he flipped from Georgia and to be fair...he definitely ought to not be allowed a release of the NLI. For the times he seemed flaky and acted as if he was all in...fawk that...he can either honor his commitment or in all fairness transfer
I think I’m in agreement with you and the others who say let him use his transfer option. My initial instinct was to let him go and don’t rock the boat with a local school but the more I thought about the situation, I think we should make him burn the transfer.

As you and others mentioned, we continued to spend resources on this kid and prioritized him over others. As to Dillard, we’re not stopping him from transferring and we’re the ones being screwed here so if that doesn’t work for them so be it. Set an example that we won’t be held hostage.

Most importantly, I suspect, and strictly in my unknowing opinion, that there’s tampering here. I think he’s headed to Boulder and that’s fine but he doesn’t get to go there after a tamper and keep the transfer with a free release to Boot.

Advertisement
Most importantly, I suspect, and strictly in my unknowing opinion, there’s tampering here. I think he’s headed to Boulder and that’s fine but he doesn’t get to go there after a tamper and keep the transfer with a free release to Boot.
My gut has been telling me Deion's definitely been back channeling here. Suspect this will eventually end up in the Last Nerve III thread. If this really is the case, Mario needs to curb-stomp Deion in the 2024/2025 recruiting classes to stop the poaching attempts.

Advertisement
My gut has been telling me Deion's definitely been back channeling here. Suspect this will eventually end up in the Last Nerve III thread. If this really is the case, Mario needs to curb-stomp Deion in the 2024/2025 recruiting classes to stop the poaching attempts.
He can’t be allowed to poach a player without consequence. The player has to use his 1 time transfer at a minimum.

hes 16 but w.e. we were all perfectly mature at 16-17 years old. we should pull up all of our HS tapes to see how mature we all were. either way, hes not gonna end up here whether or not hes released. **** learn his lesson if he realizes he made a mistake. if he succeeds elsewhere, **** think that he made the best choice he ever could have dreamed. im just not judging a 16 year old making a 16 year old decision. he didnt break the law. he didnt do anything illegal. he simply wants to go to another School. its not the end of the world for us or for him. let him do him and call it a day. what joy are you getting from making a 16-17 year old miserable bc your 30+ year old self relies on HS recruiting for entertainment?
He's 16, not 6. He made a decision and signed his NLI. He can absolutely transfer and go to another school; the choice is his.

Advertisement
If u suspect he’s going to Colorado u make him use his 1 time transfer **** that. This is business now kid see ya

hes 16 but w.e. we were all perfectly mature at 16-17 years old. we should pull up all of our HS tapes to see how mature we all were. either way, hes not gonna end up here whether or not hes released. **** learn his lesson if he realizes he made a mistake. if he succeeds elsewhere, **** think that he made the best choice he ever could have dreamed. im just not judging a 16 year old making a 16 year old decision. he didnt break the law. he didnt do anything illegal. he simply wants to go to another School. its not the end of the world for us or for him. let him do him and call it a day. what joy are you getting from making a 16-17 year old miserable bc your 30+ year old self relies on HS recruiting for entertainment?
Most of our fanbase are just miserable emotional clowns bro. They wouldn’t give af about these kids or legends if they didn’t play at miami, they look at them as a number on the back of their jersey and entertainment.

The thin line between them singing praises for a them and saying *** them is based of where they play football.

You’re a one trick pony. Good Lord man.

Why can’t we call out that losing another secondary recruit isn’t a good thing?

The roster needs to be flipped as quickly as possible. If this guy wasn’t going to be ready until 2025 then we needed more than him to begin with and now we are losing him too…

Advertisement
dudes 16. you as all of us were immature as **** back then. we didnt have thousands of people in our ears trying to persuade us either. if he wants to go to Deion, ecu, Timbuktu, w.e. hes not a cane anymore and idc. I dont think it's worth being petty over it.
It’s more about sending a message to Deion and other coaches to not back channel our players.

He can’t be allowed to poach a player without consequence. The player has to use his 1 time transfer at a minimum.
I tend to agree. He won't have the same shine as he does right now moving forward after the numerous Pac-12 *** whippings coming up. Cut his legs out now.

Advertisement
If that is the case, it was a failure. Given our depth in the secondary that’s a complete miss that this kid wasn’t playing until 2025… that’s absurd
From a talent perspective he definitely was not a miss. But being young for his grade + reclassification and our dire need at his position wasn’t a good match at all. We simply must land another portal safety and should move Keontra back to SS too.

Why can’t we call out that losing another secondary recruit isn’t a good thing?

The roster needs to be flipped as quickly as possible. If this guy wasn’t going to be ready until 2025 then we needed more than him to begin with and now we are losing him too…

You can post whatever you want, as can I. I just call them as I see them. Pretty sure you know where I’m coming from.

Additionally, it’s impossible to flip a roster with 100% of high school recruits being at your disposal immediately during their freshman year. You have to take some projects, but you do you.

Last edited:
If u suspect he’s going to Colorado u make him use his 1 time transfer **** that. This is business now kid see ya
I wouldn't mind letting him go, if we could use that scholarship immediately. The problem I have, is that he took a spot that could've been used to sign another young man. Now that opportunity is lost to the next young man, and this university's football team. If you're not sure, don't sign... until you are sure.

Advertisement
Back