2024 UM offers 2024 DB Antione Jackson (Flips/Commits to Miami)

Advertisement
Wish he never reclassified, these kids need better people around them to guide them thru these processes. This is probably his first major life decision and he sped it up by reclassifying, should’ve took his time and enjoyed the whole process
Well he’s not the first to be exploited by family/handlers and won’t be the last

Pretty simple answer here. Either stay or use your transfer….he’s acting all entitled.

You don’t get to dip and keep your money. F^ck off with that, that’s absurd. Dude made every wrong decision imaginable and thinks he has any sort of leverage.

Pretty simple answer here. Either stay or use your transfer….he’s acting all entitled.

You don’t get to dip and keep your money. F^ck off with that, that’s absurd. Dude made every wrong decision imaginable and thinks he has any sort of leverage.

If he's been given any type of NIL money I have no problem with Miami making him use his transfer. That would be complete bull**** if he's trying to skip out after getting paid.

He is a 16 year old kid so he obviously has no clue on what he wants to do , when he get older he will realize he was an idiot as a teenager. Good luck to the kid we need to just let him go don’t want nobody here who don’t want to be here , he would just be a distraction.
The vast majority of people from teenagers all the way who do stupid things never think they are the ones who are in the wrong. There's always some individual or group who's willing to reinforce that for them as well.

This kid took up a slot that we could have used, but Miami will be the ******** in his eyes if he doesn't get released. He'll never see that he wronged us at all and there will be someone there to tell him he's right.

Advertisement
He is a 16 year old kid so he obviously has no clue on what he wants to do , when he get older he will realize he was an idiot as a teenager. Good luck to the kid we need to just let him go don’t want nobody here who don’t want to be here , he would just be a distraction.
He can definitely go. He should just use his transfer to do so.

Ask him to reconsider until the end of the week and have Guidry recruit him since he a saftey guy and tell him to jus stay and workout and if he still wants out transfer. If all that fails, release him from NLI, I don’t wanna be the team that forces a guy to stay especially a Dillard guy

Ask him to reconsider until the end of the week and have Guidry recruit him since he a saftey guy and tell him to jus stay and workout and if he still wants out transfer. If all that fails, release him from NLI, I don’t wanna be the team that forces a guy to stay especially a Dillard guy
I think it would be a mistake to continue to recruit him. If he’s already asking out, the chances that he has a positive impact here are slim to none. It’s asking a lot of a program with an already broken locker room to take another chance like this.

I had to sit and think about this and honestly we used resources to still recruit him after he flipped from Georgia and to be fair...he definitely ought to not be allowed a release of the NLI. For the times he seemed flaky and acted as if he was all in...fawk that...he can either honor his commitment or in all fairness transfer

Advertisement

Agreed also I would tell him I think it’s a mistake for u to leave and I believe this is the best spot for u therefore I’m not letting u out of the NLI but if u wish to transfer that’s fine

I think it would be a mistake to continue to recruit him. If he’s already asking out, the chances that he has a positive impact here are slim to none. It’s asking a lot of a program with an already broken locker room to take another chance like this.
I mean there was a reason he committed here in the first place and this is a new coach; also this is just more of letting Jackson sit on the decision for awhile. I’m only recommending to do it for the rest of the week.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

No release.

Let him portal transfer at the appropriate time.

Advertisement
If he's been given any type of NIL money I have no problem with Miami making him use his transfer. That would be complete bull**** if he's trying to skip out after getting paid.
I thought Florida HS athletes couldn't/shouldn't receive NIL? or is that only until their final football season is over because they lose sports eligibility if they do?

Advertisement
let the kid go wherever he wants to go. his own choices. hes got to deal w it. if he ends up at ECU and never is heard of again and is bagging groceries at Publix, that's on him. reality is he was unsure about signing and likely got pressured by people around him and our own fans/coaches/etc to sign here. if he wants to go away, let him. if he transfers out and wants to come back here, you can tell him no then as a lesson.

let the kid go wherever he wants to go. his own choices. hes got to deal w it. if he ends up at ECU and never is heard of again and is bagging groceries at Publix, that's on him. reality is he was unsure about signing and likely got pressured by people around him and our own fans/coaches/etc to sign here. if he wants to go away, let him. if he transfers out and wants to come back here, you can tell him no then as a lesson.

I disagree.

He's back channeling with CU.

So **** him. Make him use his one-time transfer exemption.

Advertisement
Back