UM offers 2022 WR Jacolby Spells

Advertisement
Is it a wishy washy recruitment or just a 17 year old kid going through the biggest decision of his life thus far? He owes ya’ll nothing, he can take as much time as he wants. He never came out and straight up said that we or anyone else led, so what’s “wishy washy” about it?

“So many targets on the board of equal or greater talent”. They told you they were signing with us?
Its a wishy washy recruitment. Bruh Im 22 years old I can tell you first hand yall old heads really be giving these kids too much leeway when it comes to **** like this. At 18 a man knows **** well what he wants. This isnt a kid at itsugar tryna pick out candy while keeping the bag under 2 pounds. This kid is flirting with a bunch of schools telling them he going there as well as here while in the meantime telling every one in his camp that UGA is his dream school and that he would go there if they pushed hard. Why in the world would I trip over this kid when kids like Graves and Rogers are showing nothing but love to us and they not even from SOFLO? Staff still gotta recruit him cause thats they job but me as a fan would rather not get invested into this kid till the ink dry. I learn this lesson over and over every year some of these kids are not worth the attachment.

Its a wishy washy recruitment. Bruh Im 22 years old I can tell you first hand yall old heads really be giving these kids too much leeway when it comes to **** like this. At 18 a man knows **** well what he wants. This isnt a kid at itsugar tryna pick out candy while keeping the bag under 2 pounds. This kid is flirting with a bunch of schools telling them he going there as well as here while in the meantime telling every one in his camp that UGA is his dream school and that he would go there if they pushed hard. Why in the world would I trip over this kid when kids like Graves and Rogers are showing nothing but love to us and they not even from SOFLO? Staff still gotta recruit him cause thats they job but me as a fan would rather not get invested into this kid till the ink dry. I learn this lesson over and over every year some of these kids are not worth the attachment.

LOL. I don’t even know where to begin. You’re 22, you dont know nearly as much as you think and you **** sure don’t know what this kid is telling schools. Let the high school junior and 17 year old CHILD, enjoy the process. Again, he doesn’t owe you or anyone else jack sh*t when it comes to this.

Advertisement
Mi hermano,for a 22 year old you have a pretty good grasp about what's going on.This 52 year old man completely agrees with you.

This makes too much sense....BAN HIM NOW!

Add to that the fact that these kids have been around hustlers since it was clear that they had talent and have heard all of the stories from their teammates who have been recruited and signed. There are rumors that this particular player might be a little older than 17, and he ain't wet behind the ears. The final thing to keep in mind is that this kid goes to AH and they have a well-documented history of playing games with UM.

LOL. I don’t even know where to begin. You’re 22, you dont know nearly as much as you think and you **** sure don’t know what this kid is telling schools. Let the high school junior and 17 year old CHILD, enjoy the process. Again, he doesn’t owe you or anyone else jack sh*t when it comes to this.
These young bucks, mannnnn

Kill Me Smh GIF

Advertisement
When I was 22 years old I got to fvvkk a 39 year old cougar. It changed my whole perspective in life. Give a try, young man. If it’s the right one, she’ll teach you life experiences you thought were not possible. 😂😂😂

80s car GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back