UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
So your argument is that he can sign a NON-BINDING financial aid agreement that allows the ****bags at Arkansas to talk about him? But which does not prevent other schools from recruiting him. And which does not prevent him from enrolling at another school.

Yet pathetic losers on this board are choosing to act like "it's over, Johnny", even though there have been MULTIPLE instances of Portal transfers "committing" to one school while later picking another school.

I just want to confirm all of this, on the record.

Because MY QUESTION was never about "whether Arkansas can talk about him openly", but about whether other schools could continue to recruit him (they can) and whether he can visit other schools (he can) and whether he can choose to enroll anywhere he wants in May (he may).

I wasn’t taking sides.

Take a breath.

I was merely pointing out that he could sign and have the school announce it.
E846B3B4-A42B-47B4-93D1-9073EE7AEDB1.gif
40BAF054-B0AE-4128-96AE-E10FFA127B81.gif

Advertisement
I'll play along. What exactly has Miami proven that Arkansas hasn't? Financially we probably aren't even either.
Arkansas has been stuck in mediocrity since 1964 and has never came close to winning a title since and they never will. Miami actually has a chance to be great one day with the right people in charge where as that will never happen at Arkansas.

Advertisement
I wasn’t taking sides.

Take a breath.

I was merely pointing out that he could sign and have the school announce it.
its kinda weird how defensive he gets over a 20 year old kid. whether or not hes locked in, its not that serious. even if we lose out, who cares? there will be others. Mario is a stud recruiter. **** make up for it somewhere else down the line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back