UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
I doubt it with Alex Collins’ mom running away with his Letter of Intent.

I rebutted it and that’s what you’re saying to bolster the things you poRsted? Smh
Nah I don't really care if you think it's a porst or not, I think you porst all the time and just keep scrolling. I mean who among us is fit to determine what a porst is?

Nah I don't really care if you think it's a porst or not, I think you porst all the time and just keep scrolling. I mean who among us is fit to determine what a porst is?
I think you’re a brilliant troll.

And I hear you’re a dope rapper.

I think you’re a brilliant troll.

And I hear you’re a dope rapper.
If you thought I was a troll you would of banned me already. You need people like me to bring clicks and views to this site.

1972329930-you-need-people-like-me.jpg

Advertisement
In all seriousness it's definitely weird Singletary didn't even at least visit us before making a decision. He either A. wasn't interested or B. we weren't very interested in him and I'm not sure what's worse.
I don’t get it either. I thought we were moving on from Addae. I have no idea what’s going on with that nor who is to blame on this one. It’s not like we don’t have a need. Arkansas isn’t a broke group. They can come up with money too. Maybe we have WR and DT as bigger $ priorities???

If Couch is still taking starter reps, then no.

The question really comes down to DVD’s ability to develop & get the best out of guys like Porter, the Brown brothers, Graves, Jaden Harris etc..

You can never have enough talent in the CB room, so adding someone else would only help, but if they can’t get one, somebody’s gotta earn their paycheck & make do with what they got.
I think the development of Graves is the key so we can keep couch in the slot against smaller quicker receivers, but definitely keep stacking chips like you said

Advertisement
What I think happened is that Arkansas was probably the team that got him to go into the portal with the promises of a start, in other words tampering. That’s why I think this is done.

Whether “signed” or not, I believe it’s all over - legitimate sports sites are announcing that he is going to Arkansas, that’s why I say this is over. They are literally saying he transferred. Now if someone here can show me that he couldn’t actually transfer/enroll, I’d be willing to listen.

Still surprised Arkansas was the best he could do and it's much further away them UGA

I don’t get it either. I thought We were moving on from Addae. I have no idea what’s going on with that nor who is to blame on this one. It’s not like we don’t have a need. Arkansas isn’t a broke group. They can come up with money too. Maybe we have WR and DT as bigger $ priorities???
CB is as important of a position as anywhere else on the D

Advertisement
There was supposedly a JC cb visiting this past weekend but we've heard nothing about it.Maybe the staff knew singletary wasn't coming and it was why they had this guy visiting.

CB is as important of a position as anywhere else on the D
I get that but that doesn’t matter if they feel they need less help there than at outside WR and DT as it relates to allocating funds considering the current roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back