UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Kid who didn't have much interest in Miami in HS and didn't name them as a finalist goes to a school other than Miami and people are shocked?

Some of the board's got to get over this false narrative that because a person is born in the state of Fl they are automatically going to visit and come here like Miami isn't a mid level ACC team.

If you thought I was a troll you would of banned me already. You need people like me to bring clicks and views to this site.

View attachment 232419

Let me get this straight, you are trying to take credit for CIS traffic?

You've got to be ******* kidding me.

Nobody, I repeat nobody, comes to this site to read your porsts.

Advertisement
Kid who didn't have much interest in Miami in HS and didn't name them as a finalist goes to a school other than Miami and people are shocked?

Some of the board's got to get over this false narrative that because a person is born in the state of Fl they are automatically going to visit and come here like Miami isn't a mid level ACC team.
Yea I don’t even think we’re on Arkansas level 😂😂 good luck to that kid I forgot all about him.

Can you at least act like a real Mod sometimes?
smg4-what-did-you-just-call-me.gif

Advertisement
So like Tyrique?
@NZ Cane this isn’t an insult. This is fact as it’s what UGA people said and thought of Tyrique - that he’s a safety just like they’re saying Jaheim isn’t a CB.

They let Tyrique play some cornerback before he left to try to keep him (can’t recall if there were injuries as well) but they saw him as a safety first and those were the comments from the UGA people at the time which appear to be the same as what they’re saying now about this guy.

Because random 19 year old kids just cant go around changing schools and "signing" with other programs in an unruly manner. That's a slippery slope that leads to a collapse of society. I'm talking plague, pestilence; Dogs and cats living together...MASS HYSTERIA!

Advertisement
@NZ Cane this isn’t an insult. This is fact as it’s what UGA people said and thought of Tyrique - that he’s a safety just like they’re saying Jaheim isn’t a CB.

They let Tyrique play some cornerback before he left to try to keep him (can’t recall if there were injuries as well) but they saw him as a safety first and those were the comments from the UGA people at the time which appear to be the same as what they’re saying now about this guy.
Tyrique was over 215 pds....this kid is 170 pds soaking wet though so there is the difference he isnt the same talent level of tyrique.
But he likely could play cb here

Tyrique was over 215 pds....this kid is 170 pds soaking wet though so there is the difference he isnt the same talent level of tyrique.
But he likely could play cb here
I don’t doubt it in the least. UGA people are saying he’s not a CB so that means they think he’s a safety which is the same thing we heard from them about Tyrique and Tyrique played CB for us, starting numerous games. There’s nothing insulting or controversial in what I am saying. These are actual events that occurred and were talked about on this board.

I don’t doubt it in the least. UGA people are saying he’s not a CB so that means they think he’s a safety which is the same thing we heard from them about Tyrique and Tyrique played CB for us, starting numerous games. There’s nothing insulting or controversial in what I am saying. These are actual events that occurred and were talked about on this board.
im agreeing with you. Im just saying a 170 pd dude that they dont see as a coner i dont think we need to see as a player to that level.
Like Markeith Willimas is thin but he has shown the propensity for hitting something, if we were getting Singletary he would have to be fighting for that outside cb spot.

He probably walks ina nd plays at Arkansas.

I think we need a safety in the portal though..some1 ocmfortable being depth for a year,

Advertisement
im agreeing with you. Im just saying a 170 pd dude that they dont see as a coner i dont think we need to see as a player to that level.
Like Markeith Willimas is thin but he has shown the propensity for hitting something, if we were getting Singletary he would have to be fighting for that outside cb spot.

He probably walks ina nd plays at Arkansas.

I think we need a safety in the portal though..some1 ocmfortable being depth for a year,
Slim pickings out there. We need a corner and a safety. He’d help. I hope others jump in the portal though I’m afraid most at this point are probably guys who have lost out in roster battles.

Advertisement
Back