UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Advertisement
Singletary is a rising sophomore at Robert E. Lee High in Jacksonville. At 6’1” 170 pounds, Singletary also has early offers from Ole Miss, Florida, Oregon, South Carolina, and Virginia among others

Is this guy related to Devin Singletary?

Advertisement
I think we're the team to beat for him and Sam McCall but we'll see. Hopefully we can get those 2 and Wilson

We had some good players come out of Jax in the past. Hopefully we steal this one from the Gatas. I am a huge Jimbo Fisher fan this weekend.

Advertisement
Gaytors recruit DB like we recruit RB and D-Line. They’ll land some studs and 5 star DBs. I’ll give em props. They still don’t translate sht to the league tho.

We need to step up the CB and LB recruiting. I see Diaz going after smaller LBs and faster so we can remedy that with just total speed. The CB position doesn't really have nay substitute, maybe we can get some talented WR and tell them they can play immediately at CB. We do need more pure speed there imo

Advertisement
Being told we have a real shot here. Kid loves Miami and all the extra attractions outside the University. DVD staying on top of the kid. He makes a decision Jan 2
Ivins dropped an article earlier and Singletary said over the phone that his final 5 is OSU, FLA, UGA, LSU, and Clemson. Kid didn’t mention UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back