UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

This
Even if he doesn't go to WR, we could have a grand total of Dunson, Clarke, Couch, Curtis returning besides the CB's we take this class. I think 4 CB's is fine even in a class of 20. 8 CBs is ideal, we just aren't use to it. JMO

QB - 1
RB - 0
OL - 4
TE/HB - 1?
DL - 5-6
LB - 2
STR - 1
CB - 4
Safety-1

Grab a P out of the portal
WR dawwwwggggg lol

Advertisement
I think Ivey will back unless he just has a ridiculous year. He doesn’t have a ton of great tape and quite a bit of bad tape. If he doesn’t have an all ACC type year it will be best for him to come back and be a CB1 type role. That’s a lot of ifs and we know how much CANES now a days bolt for the NFL when they shouldn’t (except for this year of course). Honestly the same could be said for Blades as well even though he has slightly more good film. Plus we don’t know how much he will return to form from the time off.

I don’t disagree with any of that but that’s why I said “could” only have 4 coming back. Plus like you mentioned, our guys dont make the best decisions when it comes to that.

Here’s to Ivey and Blades having monster years and them leaving being a good decision.

I don’t disagree with any of that but that’s why I said “could” only have 4 coming back. Plus like you mentioned, our guys dont make the best decisions when it comes to that.

Here’s to Ivey and Blades having monster years and them leaving being a good decision.
hate getting off topic but blades and ivy are gone regardless if its pro or transfer portal

Advertisement
Eh

We signed a 4 CB class in 2018. Numbers usually work themselves out in positions like that. A 4 man CB class of that caliber, the cream will rise to the top and I would sincerely hope our guys wouldn’t run away from guys coming in the same class as them and all will be given the same opportunity to play....and if they do, we don’t want them anyway.

We can’t be afraid that guys will jump ship, we have to recruit and do what’s best for this program and it sounds like the staff agrees since they are shooting for a 4th.

And for the record, I think 3 is fine especially if its these 3, I just don’t think 4 is overkill like some do. We need depth and to overhaul that room. If T Rob and DVD want a 4th, then I want a 4th.
Plus Fegans might be a safety

Advertisement
Removed OSU commit from his Twitter bio. Stay tuned.
NGL this new cryptic DMoney got me confused. "Stay Tuned" has meant he is going anywhere but here. But as DMoney you know that so this has to have a deeper meaning right? Right?

Significantly older than 12. I am a vanilla bull however, so noted.

When I watched this video, the application of pressure, trash talk, hairstyle, hometown and lanky body, I thought that is Foolio applying pressure on the field, the way he does on wax.

What is a vanilla bull ?

Andrew Ivins 247 Update:

“ 247Sports has been able to confirm that Jacksonville (Fla.) Robert E. Lee five-star corner Jaheim Singletary was at Miami on an unofficial visit Friday. The nation's No. 5-ranked cornerback prospect in the class of 2022 is set to some spend more time in Coral Gables on Saturday according to those with direct knowledge of the situation.

Singletary is currently committed to Ohio State. He, however, took an official visit the weekend of June 18 to Georgia and told 247Sports last month at Under Armour's Future 50 event that there had been plenty of contact with the Hurricanes.

“I be at Miami a lot," Singletary said.

Singletary has a strong relationship with UM assistant Travaris Robinson.

“That’s my guy," Singletary said. "T-Rob has an actual real good bond with my city, Jacksonville. And T-Rob was actually one of the first coaches to believe in me during this recruiting process. I think he was like my second offer. We just connected when he was at South Carolina. Created that bond. He has always believed in me. Now he’s at Miami, so he’s closer. That’s my boy.”

Advertisement
If this is the dude that was talking about the Miami lifestyle I like our chances.

This is really the last chance recruits will travel besides the OV's and maybe a couple UV's so the fact that he's here is a good sign.

Advertisement
Andrew Ivins 247 Update:

“ 247Sports has been able to confirm that Jacksonville (Fla.) Robert E. Lee five-star corner Jaheim Singletary was at Miami on an unofficial visit Friday. The nation's No. 5-ranked cornerback prospect in the class of 2022 is set to some spend more time in Coral Gables on Saturday according to those with direct knowledge of the situation.

Singletary is currently committed to Ohio State. He, however, took an official visit the weekend of June 18 to Georgia and told 247Sports last month at Under Armour's Future 50 event that there had been plenty of contact with the Hurricanes.

“That’s my guy," Singletary said. "T-Rob has an actual real good bond with my city, Jacksonville. And T-Rob was actually one of the first coaches to believe in me during this recruiting process. I think he was like my second offer. We just connected when he was at South Carolina. Created that bond. He has always believed in me. Now he’s at Miami, so he’s closer. That’s my boy.”
But....... But..... The Puppies promised he'd be on their campus

Ivins posted that article on OSU board too. No response…. Mansell just posted that Singletary is NOT and HAs NOT been in Athens this week. He has been silent since yesterday but now that Ivins has a story he had to say something. I think both those fan boards are in shock

Andrew Ivins 247 Update:

its happening the office GIF

Advertisement
Back