UM offers 2022 CB Jaheim Singletary

Curious where the Canes are with Singletary.

Mansell hinting that UGA is solidly in it for him. He's been leaving crumbs the past week about him showing up in Athens at some point this week. They have a bbq this weekend.
He has a great relationship with TRob which is keeping us in it but we are up against the big boys. Don’t expect him but would be the cherry on top of a great CB class.

Advertisement
Removed OSU commit from his Twitter bio. Stay tuned.

Excited Crazy Eyes GIF

Advertisement
I love the committed 3 and singletary’s abilities at CB. All of them can move laterally, great frames and overall great athletes. My question is - do you take all 4 at CB or does one of them convert to safety/striker?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love the committed 3 and singletary’s abilities at CB. All of them can move laterally, great frames and overall great athletes. My question is - do you take all 4 at CB or does one of them convert to safety/striker?

I was just about to post the same thing to @DMoney. I don’t see any of these 4 kids playing Safety or Striker. Would they really take 4 pure corners? Of course if Singletary calls and says he wants in, you take him. But does someone else get pushed out? I can’t see taking 4 corners if this is really going to be a small class. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

Advertisement
I was just about to post the same thing to @DMoney. I don’t see any of these 4 kids playing Safety or Striker. Would they really take 4 pure corners? Of course if Singletary calls and says he wants in, you take him. But does someone else get pushed out? I can’t see taking 4 corners if this is really going to be a small class. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out.
I can see taking four if you move Curtis to WR.

I can see taking four if you move Curtis to WR.

This
Even if he doesn't go to WR, we could have a grand total of Dunson, Clarke, Couch, Curtis returning besides the CB's we take this class. I think 4 CB's is fine even in a class of 20-21. 8 CBs is ideal, we just aren't use to it. JMO

QB - 1
RB - 0
WR - 2
OL - 4
TE/HB - 1?
DL - 5
LB - 2
STR - 1
CB - 4
Safety-1

Grab a P out of the portal

Last edited: