UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
While I agree with your overall sentiment about only focusing on SF and would obviously love to land Singletary, Rodgers or some of the out of state offers, I wouldn’t be disappointed with a class of Little, Spells and either Mullen and/or Turner.
Yes little is a must have. But imo he’s not the cream of the crop nationally. He’s a AL blades level recruit, which is very good. But he’s not a LT or James Williams level talent. We need to start landing out fair share of those especially at positions on of need. Imagine following up LT and James Williams with a Elite haul at CB and LB back back cycles. That’s 4 premium position back to back. That’s the difference between OSU, Bama and Clemson

Yes little is a must have. But imo he’s not the cream of the crop nationally. He’s a AL blades level recruit, which is very good. But he’s not a LT or James Williams level talent. We need to start landing out fair share of those especially at positions on of need. Imagine following up LT and James Williams with a Elite haul at CB and LB back back cycles. That’s 4 premium position back to back. That’s the difference between OSU, Bama and Clemson
I’m higher on Little than that but absolutely correct that’s what we need to close that gap and get back into an elite program.

I’m higher on Little than that but absolutely correct that’s what we need to close that gap and get back into an elite program.
there’s nothing wrong with Al blades level recruits. But Those are the type of guys Bama /OSU stash for a 3 semesters then they become starters after development in the strength and weight program. Little is a stud but he’d be better off imo, getting some good weight and playing when ready. Unlike blades who came in 2018 as the 3rd best corner when at a elite program he probably doesn’t sniff a role until year 2 maybe 3. And tbh probably lost a lil confidence That’s what the elites do. We have to get back to that. That starts with stacking chips.

Driving through middle of nowhere one time I stopped at a gas station. Went in to pay as they didn’t have card machines at the pump.

Walked in and it was dirt floors and they had meat hanging from hooks right in the back of the store.

Super friendly bunch, though. Looked like family run.
I don't know whether to take your post seriously, LOL

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210204-001759.jpg

Advertisement
Has this kid given any indication on how early in the process he will be committing? I know he was comitted to LSU at one point already and given the fact he’s so highly rated itll probably drag out but was curious if anyone knew?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back