UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

LOL.....they just opened up a seafood right around the corner from where I live called Killer Crab. It's 2 local boys who catch the food fresh weekly.

Man; I’m sure it’s going to be fire!!! That’s what I love about Mississippi & the South in general. Great food.

Advertisement
Bill Embody LSU insider put in a Crystal Ball for Ole Miss just 2 days ago & Rogers was a former LSU commit.

I’m sure we’re definitely putting in an effort to make headway with him, but when Ole Miss puts coach T-Buck & Derrick Nix (their 2 best recruiters) on a kid, especially a local Mississippi kid who’s highly rated like Khamauri is that usually means they’ll land him.

Miami will certainly shoot our shot, but with visits still not being allowed as the Dead period has been extended once more through the Spring, it’s gonna be hard to beat Ole Miss out for a kid in their own backyard.
I agree with all of this but here’s the rub. The kid likes Miami and TRob. I know TBuck, good dude but he’s a level or 2 below TRob. DVD is no Nix so the coaching is pretty even to me.

Now Miami trumps Mississippi any way you look at it - school, location, etc etc. So it comes down to results on the field and bags to me. We’ll see if dude wants to actually live somewhere slavery isn’t still legal or make a business decision.

These are the the 5 star CB’s we can afford. Not the Miami ones, they are too expensive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts because miss is right in the middle of SEC country. We have plenty of DBS in Florida.
Don't go outside the state I like a lot of our CB down here too. I mean the excitement when they tell our coaches one thing then do another or when they remove our hat at the last minute I mean the suspense keeps us on the edge of our seats! I get what you are saying though just making a joke at ourselves.

Good luck to the kid if he stays home. He is doing what we wish our kids would do here. I hope with the new staff we get aggressive with the best regardless of region they play HS ball in...Especially in S. Fla.

Don't go outside the state I like a lot of our CB down here too. I mean the excitement when they tell our coaches one thing then do another or when they remove our hat at the last minute I mean the suspense keeps us on the edge of our seats! I get what you are saying though just making a joke at ourselves.

Good luck to the kid if he stays home. He is doing what we wish our kids would do here. I hope with the new staff we get aggressive with the best regardless of region they play HS ball in...Especially in S. Fla.
I think our fanbase needs to grow out of this line of thinking. It’s 2020. The idea that a 4/3star kid from south Florida is on par with everyone else around the nation is and has been dead..the 2020 cycle of south Florida DBs..especially cbs is weak. So if we wanted a true number 1 we might very well have to go outside to find one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, I completely understand now. I've been there once for a relatives funeral. Nothing there. I live on the coast in Gautier.
I’ve been in Mississippi for 5 years now a little south of Hattiesburg, big step back in things to do when moving from Florida. When you have 25 miles to the closest Walmart or major store.

I’ve been in Mississippi for 5 years now a little south of Hattiesburg, big step back in things to do when moving from Florida. When you have 25 miles to the closest Walmart or major store.
Yeah, Hattiesburg sucks.

Advertisement
Back