UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
What a waste, lol. Not surprised though. Outside of Akers, I cannot remember any top MS kids leaving the state outside of a few to Bama/LSU. It’s a cult down there.

Exactly. MS kids, if they do leave the state, usually go to Bama, LSU, or Auburn. They typically don’t stray too far, and w/ Kiffin at Ole Miss, I’m going to assume this young man is torn between Bama & Ole Miss.

Please understand that in MS it is currently 1975. It is real, real country and most of the people living in MS are real, real country. Consider that Jackson is the “big city”. Miami may as well be Paris or Tokyo

Facts! Lol; my dad & mom are from MS. Mom born near the border of Tennessee, Dad born near the border of Bama. In my dad’s town, in particular, aint chit changed. Lol. The most popping spot to hang out is Walmart in Mobile, Al (next town over). Lol. Wish I was joking. That’s why I hate when our family reunions are in MS. I prefer them to be in Louisiana, CA, or Chicago....b/c MS is still 1975esq.

I agree generally with the idea that you focus on So Florida and urban kids who would be a good fit with Miami. But we do get country and islander kids occasionally, so I have no issue with offering. How much elbow grease they apply should be based on the level of reciprocal interest. Maybe I'm placing too much faith in Robinson. But I expect he'll know how to manage his board a little better than the last guy.

Facts! Lol; my dad & mom are from MS. Mom born near the border of Tennessee, Dad born near the border of Bama. In my dad’s town, in particular, aint chit changed. Lol. The most popping spot to hang out is Walmart in Mobile, Al (next town over). Lol. Wish I was joking. That’s why I hate when our family reunions are in MS. I prefer them to be in Louisiana, CA, or Chicago....b/c MS is still 1975esq.
And know that when I leave metro Atlanta and go to courts in rural Georgia, it's 1975 there as well.

Advertisement
Please understand that in MS it is currently 1975. It is real, real country and most of the people living in MS are real, real country. Consider that Jackson is the “big city”. Miami may as well be Paris or Tokyo
Facts!!!! I had to live in Meridian, MS for almost a year! I swear when I got off the plane and hit the city, I felt like I went back 20 years!!! Different world fellas.

And know that when I leave metro Atlanta and go to courts in rural Georgia, it's 1975 there as well.
2D946042-7EF1-4B69-828D-ACA995CD238E.gif

Advertisement
I'm in MS. What town is your dad from?

1. We are a major player for this dude.
2. I’m officially changing Mike’s name to ‘Rent-Free’ iRumph for how he’s living in mopes’ heads.
Bill Embody LSU insider put in a Crystal Ball for Ole Miss just 2 days ago & Rogers was a former LSU commit.

I’m sure we’re definitely putting in an effort to make headway with him, but when Ole Miss puts coach T-Buck & Derrick Nix (their 2 best recruiters) on a kid, especially a local Mississippi kid who’s highly rated like Khamauri is that usually means they’ll land him.

Miami will certainly shoot our shot, but with visits still not being allowed as the Dead period has been extended once more through the Spring, it’s gonna be hard to beat Ole Miss out for a kid in their own backyard.

Advertisement
Bill Embody LSU insider put in a Crystal Ball for Ole Miss just 2 days ago & Rogers was a former LSU commit.

I’m sure we’re definitely putting in an effort to make headway with him, but when Ole Miss puts coach T-Buck & Derrick Nix (their 2 best recruiters) on a kid, especially a local Mississippi kid who’s highly rated like Khamauri is that usually means they’ll land him.

Miami will certainly shoot our shot, but with visits still not being allowed as the Dead period has been extended once more through the Spring, it’s gonna be hard to beat Ole Miss out for a kid in their own backyard.
Without being able to get him or any kid from MS on campus your not going to get them. If the kid is from the Jackson or coastal area it's easier to get them if Ala or LSU don't offer them.

Oh, I completely understand now. I've been there once for a relatives funeral. Nothing there. I live on the coast in Gautier.

Literally nothing is there. And truth be told, half of the town are my relatives. As a boy, I used to literally get loss as a kid just to meet new family. Lol. It sucked as a teen b/c I knew if I saw any chick who was “remotely” cute, there was a 75% probability rate that she was my relative. Lol.

I love the coast life in MS. Great eating w them catfish shacks coming through with the fresh seafood! That’s one thing MS got popping; those catfish shacks be on point. Closer the gulf the better.

Advertisement
Literally nothing is there. And truth be told, half of the town are my relatives. As a boy, I used to literally get loss as a kid just to meet new family. Lol. It sucked as a teen b/c I knew if I saw any chick who was “remotely” cute, there was a 75% probability rate that she was my relative. Lol.

I love the coast life in MS. Great eating w them catfish shacks coming through with the fresh seafood! That’s one thing MS got popping; those catfish shacks be on point. Closer the gulf the better.
The only spot I know in Mississippi is where the build ships lol

LOL.....they just opened up a seafood right around the corner from where I live called Killer Crab. It's 2 local boys who catch the food fresh weekly.

Advertisement
Back