UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

We should be able to get 2 elite CBs this cycle. Elite that can start full time 2nd year. They have to see the opportunity.

We have no depth and we're going to lose our top 3 CBs after the 2021 season.

Advertisement
Geography and logistics aside a Good position Coach and recruiter will almost always Offer and Recruit the #1 ranked player of the position he coaches. I’m not saying use a lot of resources and time, but at least cast the line and see if there’s mutual genuine interest.

What competent recruiting looks like. All of our eggs aren’t placed in one basket and we didn’t wait till late November to pursue this kid. The T-Rob effect has taken place, and if he lands him or Earl little jr. Rumph stans will be down bad.

Advertisement
We should be able to get 2 elite CBs this cycle. Elite that can start full time 2nd year. They have to see the opportunity.

We have no depth and we're going to lose our top 3 CBs after the 2021 season.
Who's leaving? Everyone got an extra year of eligibility from the Covid 2020 year and quite frankly none of them played well enough to think they'd be leaving after the 2021 season.

Advertisement
Who's leaving? Everyone got an extra year of eligibility from the Covid 2020 year and quite frankly none of them played well enough to think they'd be leaving after the 2021 season.
You're crazy if you think Blades, Ivey, and Stevenson will all be back in '22. I'd expect, and tell recruits that we expect all 3 of them to leave.

If they stay, it'll be a surprise. They'll be finished with 4 years of college, have their degrees, and have started for 3 years. If they're not happy with their draft status by then, they're never going to be.

Will have some serious local pressure to withstand if he commits to us.
Oh, I agree and that's the first thought that came to mind. It's the ideal game plan. Get stud OOS LB to commit and it'll be the same dynamic. T-Rob, T-Will, DVD....they know how it works.

Advertisement
T-Rob and DVD like...
pop lock and drop it dancing GIF by FLOPHOUSE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back