UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

I was mission essential personnel, so I was on base when Katrina hit. We were stuck in the building for about 10 days before they let outside.
U must have been on a rideout/recovery team. Thats wild man, ive heard all the stories. Been on UCC for the last 5 yrs and nothing major (knocks on wood). This past hurricane, Zeta I think, is the worse one thats hit since ive been here.

Advertisement
U must have been on a rideout/recovery team. Thats wild man, ive heard all the stories. Been on UCC for the last 5 yrs and nothing major (knocks on wood). This past hurricane, Zeta I think, is the worse one thats hit since ive been here.
Yeah, it was wild. I have a dvd/cd around here somewhere of the base during and after the hurricane.

1612060159409.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
His twitter has been pretty pro-miami as of late. At least in terms of his likes and retweet’s. Might still be a long shot but I feel more confident with T-rob handling this recruitment.

Dam, coming from South Corolina, Missisipee must be REAL country, LOL
Driving through middle of nowhere one time I stopped at a gas station. Went in to pay as they didn’t have card machines at the pump.

Walked in and it was dirt floors and they had meat hanging from hooks right in the back of the store.

Super friendly bunch, though. Looked like family run.

I think our fanbase needs to grow out of this line of thinking. It’s 2020. The idea that a 4/3star kid from south Florida is on par with everyone else around the nation is and has been dead..the 2020 cycle of south Florida DBs..especially cbs is weak. So if we wanted a true number 1 we might very well have to go outside to find one
While I agree with your overall sentiment about only focusing on SF and would obviously love to land Singletary, Rodgers or some of the out of state offers, I wouldn’t be disappointed with a class of Little, Spells and either Mullen and/or Turner.

While I agree with your overall sentiment about only focusing on SF and would obviously love to land Singletary, Rodgers or some of the out of state offers, I wouldn’t be disappointed with a class of Little, Spells and either Mullen and/or Turner.
I don't think anyone would be disappointed with that class. Though we might need 4. I numbers are ridiculously low.

Advertisement
Back