UM (Michigan) in big trouble ?

I think it’s pretty obvious John won’t be back next season.

I think he’s over NCAA/college. And I’m sure the feeling is mutual.
Know your Harbaughs

1698636823529.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Michigan has been a playoff team for the last 2 years in a row now.

All this acting like they’re some Martyr & a victim that the NCAA is out to get is complete fckin Horsesh*t.

They’re not but a bunch of cheating frauds who kept losing in big games until they started stealing signals, then all of the sudden became this unbeatable team bulldozing over everybody. Everybody except the teams they couldn’t steal from, UGA & TCU & in those games they got beat because they didn’t have the advantage of literally knowing their opponents plays.

You guys like Michigan because you like that brand of Cro-Magnon ball & you like Harbaugh because he’s a meathead & a lot of you guys sympathize with simplicity & easy to understand style Football. I get it, but trust & believe Michigan is NOT a victim. This isn’t an NCAA witch-hunt, this is a fraudulent Coach & a fraudulent program being caught doing fraudulent sh*t in order to gain an upper hand because they got tired of losing. Up until 2 years ago, Harbaugh’s record against ranked opponents was absolutely horrendous, then all of the sudden he starts winning these games he ALWAYS lost & a lot of yall think that’s a testament to staying patient & waiting 5-6 years before getting results with the slow-build trench theme approach. But it’s not. Without cheating, Harbaugh is no different than the likes of King Corches like Jumbo Fisher, Brian Kelly & others.

They sell this blue-collar lunch-pale image & pretend like they’re the little guys, Michigan is literally one of the top 3 ost profitable programs in all of College Football, they’re just behind TAMU & Texas. They’ve ALWAYS played the Bag game heavy in recruiting before NIL became legal, it was well known that Michigan was paying players big time. So this isn’t some poor little guy being picked on, this is a Blueblood team that has a ton of prestige & storied legacy behind their brand & name, who despite having high level talent, unlimited resources & complete backing from their administration still couldn’t get over the hump because Harbaugh simply couldn’t get it done...

UNTIL HE STARTED CHEATING.

They are not sympathetic figures & this is not a case where Miami fans should see them as such, this is one of the teams that has stolen recruits from us for years on the trail getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Not to mention, they suckered our HC into believing that their sh*t for brains over-arrogant OC was actually good at his job & hired him here because he was trying to replicate what he & many of you thought was something legitimate. And as a result of that it gave us the worst season we’ve had in **** near 3 decades.

I get it, you hate OH ST & you hate Notre Dame, therefore you somehow think that Michigan being able to cheat is a good thing because it could possibly bring those 2 programs down, trust me I get the logic. But Michigan is not our friend, they’re not a sympatico parallel as Outlaws of CFB like we once were, they’re equally just as snobby & just as sh*tty of program & fans as Oh ST & ND & they look down on us the same way those 2 have for decades. We don’t have the same rivalry with Mich as we do with those others, but I promise you Michigan feels the same way about Miami as Oh ST does & have so historically.

Michigan will probably have the book thrown at them & made an example of because of this & they will DESERVE it 1,000%.

🔥 🔥 🔥

I know a tough and physical replacement for them when Harbaugh is gone…

**** just gets weirder...

View attachment 263020

Why don't we just let Michigan pick the Final Four...

Meanwhile, we got Miami fans out here minimizing all this bull****, and calling it "scouting"...
Michigan stupid and smart at the same time. Them boys ain’t want that SEC smoke and rightfully so they would of gotten slayed. If they catch OSU as well then I’ll be happy. I haven’t followed this at all tbh.

All this acting like they’re some Martyr & a victim that the NCAA is out to get is complete fckin Horsesh*t.

They’re not but a bunch of cheating frauds who kept losing in big games until they started stealing signals, then all of the sudden became this unbeatable team bulldozing over everybody. Everybody except the teams they couldn’t steal from, UGA & TCU & in those games they got beat because they didn’t have the advantage of literally knowing their opponents plays.

You guys like Michigan because you like that brand of Cro-Magnon ball & you like Harbaugh because he’s a meathead & a lot of you guys sympathize with simplicity & easy to understand style Football. I get it, but trust & believe Michigan is NOT a victim. This isn’t an NCAA witch-hunt, this is a fraudulent Coach & a fraudulent program being caught doing fraudulent sh*t in order to gain an upper hand because they got tired of losing. Up until 2 years ago, Harbaugh’s record against ranked opponents was absolutely horrendous, then all of the sudden he starts winning these games he ALWAYS lost & a lot of yall think that’s a testament to staying patient & waiting 5-6 years before getting results with the slow-build trench theme approach. But it’s not. Without cheating, Harbaugh is no different than the likes of King Corches like Jumbo Fisher, Brian Kelly & others.

They sell this blue-collar lunch-pale image & pretend like they’re the little guys, Michigan is literally one of the top 3 ost profitable programs in all of College Football, they’re just behind TAMU & Texas. They’ve ALWAYS played the Bag game heavy in recruiting before NIL became legal, it was well known that Michigan was paying players big time. So this isn’t some poor little guy being picked on, this is a Blueblood team that has a ton of prestige & storied legacy behind their brand & name, who despite having high level talent, unlimited resources & complete backing from their administration still couldn’t get over the hump because Harbaugh simply couldn’t get it done...

They are not sympathetic figures & this is not a case where Miami fans should see them as such, this is one of the teams that has stolen recruits from us for years on the trail getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Not to mention, they suckered our HC into believing that their sh*t for brains over-arrogant OC was actually good at his job & hired him here because he was trying to replicate what he & many of you thought was something legitimate. And as a result of that it gave us the worst season we’ve had in **** near 3 decades.

I get it, you hate OH ST & you hate Notre Dame, therefore you somehow think that Michigan being able to cheat is a good thing because it could possibly bring those 2 programs down, trust me I get the logic. But Michigan is not our friend, they’re not a sympatico parallel as Outlaws of CFB like we once were, they’re equally just as snobby & just as sh*tty of program & fans as Oh ST & ND & they look down on us the same way those 2 have for decades. We don’t have the same rivalry with Mich as we do with those others, but I promise you Michigan feels the same way about Miami as Oh ST does & have so historically.

Michigan will probably have the book thrown at them & made an example of because of this & they will DESERVE it 1,000%.
“You guys like Michigan because you like that brand of Cro-Magnon ball & you like Harbaugh because he’s a meathead & a lot of you guys sympathize with simplicity & easy to understand style Football.“

:pgdead:

They’re nothing but a bunch of cheating frauds who kept losing in big games until they started stealing signals, then all of the sudden became this unbeatable team bulldozing over everybody. Everybody except the teams they couldn’t steal from, UGA & TCU & in those games they got beat because they didn’t have the advantage of literally knowing their opponents plays.

They sell this blue-collar lunch-pale image & pretend like they’re the little guys, Michigan is literally one of the top 3 most profitable programs in all of College Football, they’re just behind TAMU & Texas. They’ve ALWAYS played the Bag game heavy in recruiting before NIL became legal, it was well known that Michigan was paying players big time. So this isn’t some poor little guy being picked on, this is a Blueblood team that has a ton of prestige & storied legacy behind their brand & name, who despite having high level talent, unlimited resources & complete backing from their administration still couldn’t get over the hump because Harbaugh simply couldn’t get it done...

So the summary version for porsters is, "EFF Meechigan"

Advertisement

They’re nothing but a bunch of cheating frauds who kept losing in big games until they started stealing signals, then all of the sudden became this unbeatable team bulldozing over everybody. Everybody except the teams they couldn’t steal from, UGA & TCU & in those games they got beat because they didn’t have the advantage of literally knowing their opponents plays.

They sell this blue-collar lunch-pale image & pretend like they’re the little guys, Michigan is literally one of the top 3 most profitable programs in all of College Football, they’re just behind TAMU & Texas. They’ve ALWAYS played the Bag game heavy in recruiting before NIL became legal, it was well known that Michigan was paying players big time. So this isn’t some poor little guy being picked on, this is a Blueblood team that has a ton of prestige & storied legacy behind their brand & name, who despite having high level talent, unlimited resources & complete backing from their administration still couldn’t get over the hump because Harbaugh simply couldn’t get it done...

alfred hitchcock murder GIF by Maudit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch nothing happen. Just watch. I'd be stunned if the NCAA does anything to that piece of **** school.

Watch nothing happen. Just watch. I'd be stunned if the NCAA does anything to that piece of **** school.
I've said this a million times, the NCAA will do something, it has been explained why more than once.

Michigan is in the midst of a criminal investigation plus recruiting violations plus clear violations of in-person sign stealing. The entire conference is pushing.

I've said this a million times, the NCAA will do something, it has been explained why more than once.

Michigan is in the midst of a criminal investigation plus recruiting violations plus clear violations of in-person sign stealing. The entire conference is pushing.

Hey, I hope they get the death penalty and never recover. I truly loathe every other school in CFB, so your vision is perfectly fine by me.

To quote @The Franchise "I don't believe the sun will rise until I see it."

Advertisement
Back