UM (Michigan) in big trouble ?

Advertisement

Dude, thats... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_1707.gif

Advertisement
Why would CMU allow that?

It seems far-fetched that they would bring this guy down for some part-time sign stealing to help themselves. But that’s the only reason I can think of why he would be there, other than obviously to help Michigan whenever they play Michigan State again.

But that wouldn’t be a reason for CMU to allow him on the sideline.

Advertisement

It seems far-fetched that they would bring this guy down for some part-time sign stealing to help themselves. But that’s the only reason I can think of why he would be there, other than obviously to help Michigan whenever they play Michigan State again.

Maybe, since he’s some kind of “super spy” he had fake credentials and just blended in with everyone else. He looks the part.

Advertisement

If the guy had fake ID on him... nah, that's too much.

Advertisement
Maybe, since he’s some kind of “super spy” he had fake credentials and just blended in with everyone else. He looks the part.

OK, but get on the sidelines? Aren’t the coaches or assistant coaches gonna say “who the **** is this guy“. I mean I’m just confused about the whole thing to be honest.

Advertisement
Back