UM (Michigan) in big trouble ?

Thanks LCE!

Seems like we got a few Cane fans who kinda like Michigan a little bit.

Hey, that's their business

The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero
Any deference afforded to meatchicken is born of an absolute fn hatred of Taint.

Advertisement
OK, but get on the sidelines? Aren’t the coaches or assistant coaches gonna say “who the **** is this guy“. I mean I’m just confused about the whole thing to be honest.

I'll stop doing this, but someone took the time to make a comparison.

I'm... astounded. Unless I need an eye doctor... I'm just...

Steven, what the **** is going on? @P-Tizzle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
TrumpyCane wishes he thought of this sooner

Imagine a 2 foot stuffed teddy bear on the sidelines, no one would suspect a thing!

I expect a show cause penalty for Harbaugh and he returns to the NFL.

jack off please GIF

Limp **** ****.... Wouldn't surprise me if that's what happens.

Personally, I believe Michigan should be hit with major penalties - including and certainly not limited to:

- Loss of scholarships (40-50 sounds about right)
- Vacating wins for every season they cheated
- Feel free to add on

Advertisement
Michigan fans are trying to spin this as a case of a disturbed lone wolf who used his own money to finance this operation. I think they are delusional, but we will see.
Even if all that was true, Michigan had him on the sideline next to their OC and DC during games. So Michigan either paid the disturbed individual or they took advantage of him, but in either case they used his information to their benefit.
Also, i think it is highly improbable that a guy making 55k was funding the operation.

man if you would have told me Tucker jerking it to the *** assault survivor speaker on the phone wouldn’t even be the biggest football scandal in their own state within 2 months I’d have laughed
Choose your jerk off I mean fighter

Video recording glasses? Blank clipboard? Altered Nike sneakers? I’m dead. Just when I think this can’t get any better.
When you take a step back, this just shows how truly slimy college football is these days and the depth of the crazy things that football programs will do. Money puts a lot of pressure on everyone.

Advertisement
Back