UM Media Keeps Getting Better and Better

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur

I’m sure this guy is a nice fellow, and he’s probably a good journalist, but he’s a Gator. Why are Gator grads covering our team? Is this person really the best we could do?

Attachments

• 99DDD978-4CEF-4630-BC6A-65BAA0390CEE.jpeg
    99DDD978-4CEF-4630-BC6A-65BAA0390CEE.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 206
Advertisement
In Greece he spent a year in silence just to better understand the sound of a whisper. And so without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you, the seeker of serenity, the protector of Italian virginity, the enforcer of our Lord God, the one, the only, Sir Ulllrrrich von Lichtenstein!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact he attended UiF and writes about UM is fine.
The fact he, as a purported journalist who should maintain a semblance of impartiality, associates himself as a UiF alum on the same Twitter profile he uses for presumably journalistic purposes is problematic, IMO.
Fair enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does “he/him” mean? It’s in his bio.

😳

Those are his preferred pronouns, friend. It is important we not assume Adam Lichtenstein identifies as a man. To be certain, when I first saw his photograph and Twitter profile, I was not prepared to definitively address Adam by he/him. It was only once I read that portion of his bio line that I could be confident he considers himself a man. Not 100% certain, but confident.

Advertisement
Back