UM dismisses Sam Bruce

Wow, UM not playing games no more.... well if that's the case, start beating fswho motherfvckers

great potential plenty of skill. had a bad vibe.. the school cant leave **** to chance. u know the ncaa is perched ready to pounce

Pounce on what?

if they feel we have any minor indiscretions and what not. dont think that shapiro **** is gone. they got egg on their face from the crooked **** they pulled and will be patiently waiting for a hiccup by UM.

You know Emmert wants our ***. I have the feeling he basically has taken up residence in it, just waiting.

Advertisement
That's the type of ish that ****es me off the most about this family we call the U. Let someone from UFag murder someone and it's not a big story. Let someone from FSpoo rape someone and it's not a big story. However somebody knocks a rear view mirror off a car as they run by at the U, it gets the first ten minutes of Sportscenter and every front page.

That's the type of ish that ****es me off the most about this family we call the U. Let someone from UFag murder someone and it's not a big story. Let someone from FSpoo rape someone and it's not a big story. However somebody knocks a rear view mirror off a car as they run by at the U, it gets the first ten minutes of Sportscenter and every front page.

I mean, the Aaron Hernandez story was pretty **** big. They didn't focus on the fact that he was a Gayturd tho where as one of our guys would be identified as a "Miami guy."

I mean, the Aaron Hernandez story was pretty **** big. They didn't focus on the fact that he was a Gayturd tho where as one of our guys would be identified as a "Miami guy."

I never mentioned A-Aron, but since U brought it up which murder are U referencing?

Advertisement

I never mentioned A-Aron, but since U brought it up which murder are U referencing?

hey dumbass...he was agreeing with you

Advertisement
lil ***** posting gator crap on twitter

Boy do I hope it happens so he can feel that heat coming across the middle in Orlando from jobe and hall

Fortunately, and unfortunately he seems to finally have gotten it, after all these years.

Love that he’s owning it. Kinda sad after he broke down what he feels made him act out the way he did, which was due to all the pressure.

I hope someone hires him to mentor these young’ns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back