UM Can't Catch A Break

Advertisement
Whatever. Make your own luck.
You are right...on that play dude was wide open..and he should have been sandwiched with Shaq underneath and Jenkins over the top...if they would have been in place the refs could not have been a factor

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Whatever. Make your own luck.
You are right...on that play dude was wide open..and he should have been sandwiched with Shaq underneath and Jenkins over the top...if they would have been in place the refs could not have been a factor

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I'm with you. It's a ****** occurrence but UNC gave us so many chances. I can't believe how inept our offense is.

The game was over for me when Lewis our senior stepped out of bounds on the 2 yard line on a f@cking kickoff. What was he thinking???

Advertisement
The game was over for me when Lewis our senior stepped out of bounds on the 2 yard line on a f@cking kickoff. What was he thinking???

I don't think that I would say that the game was over for me at that point but that was an absolute embarrassment for a senior who has been here for what seems like a decade to make a mistake like that. I cannot fathom what could have possibly been going through his mind.

I know you're not saying this is why we lost but it sure doesn't help.
Greg McElroy was one of the commentators on ESPN II.
He mentioned a few non-calls that should have gone our way.
Numerous UNC OL holding, OL down field on the TE screen, and the obvious facemask. We didn't have that angle on TV on the blown TD call.
Bad calls even out over the year, but we could use a little help right now and we aren't getting it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He thought he was already in Saskatchewan at his Rough Riders tryout. He was 6 months early.

The more I watch college football, the more I realize just how rigged it is.

why are you editing/deleting other people's posts? is this north korea?

1) I was deleting a bunch of quotes from a troll who has been band.

2) Do not ever disrespect Best Korea. Fearless leader is fearless.

Thank you SF Bay.

Your love of Dennis Rodman is not a factor in this discussion. :sneakiness:

Advertisement
This defense will be top 5 next year and top 3 in two years easily. We will rival BAMA on that side of the ball. I really believe that. That front 7 will terrorize teams. We have a bright future on D. Now the O? I don't know yet.

Another big talker. We have not done **** in over 10 years. Let's actually do something and then talk big.

I don't think that I would say that the game was over for me at that point but that was an absolute embarrassment for a senior who has been here for what seems like a decade to make a mistake like that. I cannot fathom what could have possibly been going through his mind.
Momentum was gone and never came back in the first half. Instead of taking the present we handed it to them.

LOL, bxtching about the refs.

..lol, you get a hard on *****ing about people b!itching about the refs. Like a fly to a ****, you pop up in everyone of these threads and post the same tired dismissive line as if a clearly blown call giving the opposing team an undeserved td is insignificant towards the outcome of a 20-13 game. Stupid..

Advertisement
I watched the game on ESPN 2 and every replay they showed was on the WRs feet. They showed no replay of the actual catch which is crazy because this is the first time I have seen this angle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point the only reason to watch this team is to watch the young players. The Golden guys are damaged beyond repair. Coley I am looking at you! But, I feel bad for the defense where effort is outstanding.

I appreciate all these kids. The offense is definitely struggling. The play calling is not good. But let's not pretend that we don't have our issues on both sides of the ball. We saw it with the botched coverage on the play from Delvon cook and he missed tackle along the sideline that ended in a score. Plus yesterday North Carolina's offense consistently move the ball up and down the field

The refs that worked that game make Ron cherry look good, multiple holds, obvious facemasks, missed catches, etc....

Cannot leave it up to the refs...

Advertisement
Back