UM Can't Catch A Break

Advertisement
Needs to be more of an outcry by our admin. This is seriously criminal. I don't care what you think about why we struggle. Fraudulent officiating shouldn't be one of them.

Advertisement
This defense will be top 5 next year and top 3 in two years easily. We will rival BAMA on that side of the ball. I really believe that. That front 7 will terrorize teams. We have a bright future on D. Now the O? I don't know yet.

Advertisement
Ridiculus that they reviewed this garbage and still got it wrong. Not only that but they CONFIRMED it which means they said there was clear video evidence that it was a catch.

Our dline has been getting held all year to the point where they are getting tackled and the refs still are not calling it

At this point the only reason to watch this team is to watch the young players. The Golden guys are damaged beyond repair. Coley I am looking at you! But, I feel bad for the defense where effort is outstanding.

Advertisement
There were 3 face mask...all on Mark Walton that were not call. Video don't lie....the last one coming on the sideline run late in the 4th quarter.

Wow did not even know this occurred. Funny while they were reviewing the play, TV never showed the angle of that play...

Advertisement
Refs are 2-0 against us this year. They played some great D against us too holding us to 13 points and 12 yards against a bottom dweller defense.

Advertisement
Back