UM Can't Catch A Break

What momentum? If you were at the game they came out of the tunnel flat as a pancake.

The game was over for me when Lewis our senior stepped out of bounds on the 2 yard line on a f@cking kickoff. What was he thinking???

I don't think that I would say that the game was over for me at that point but that was an absolute embarrassment for a senior who has been here for what seems like a decade to make a mistake like that. I cannot fathom what could have possibly been going through his mind.
Momentum was gone and never came back in the first half. Instead of taking the present we handed it to them.

Advertisement
You can complain about the refs and complain about the playcalling, execution, etc. I don't understand why everyone thinks it's one or the other. They can both suck, or all suck, and right now they all do.

Miami will complain and the ACC will basically give us the finger, we're outsiders and have been from the start.
I swear they take it out on the football team that the basketball team has crashed their party.
I'm just kidding...that's crazy talk right...RIGHT!

Advertisement
Should never happen, especially on a play that was reviewed, but we still didn't play well enough to win.

Advertisement
Back