UM athletics getting a nutritional staff

Advertisement
WOW!!! I can't believe we didn't have this in place years ago! I just assumed we did. This idea has been around for 20 years, how the **** are we just starting this?!?!? This will make a huge difference in strength and conditioning without a doubt!

Golden and staff are playing catch up as far as the OVERALL PROGRAM is concerned.

seems like not a day goes by that golden isn't fixing some obsolete bs

WOW!!! I can't believe we didn't have this in place years ago! I just assumed we did. This idea has been around for 20 years, how the **** are we just starting this?!?!? This will make a huge difference in strength and conditioning without a doubt!

Golden and staff are playing catch up as far as the OVERALL PROGRAM is concerned.

seems like not a day goes by that golden isn't fixing some obsolete bs

Building a program from the ground up, we always had the ability to recruit from a hotbed talent and tradition but there is a reason why things we're really bad.

Advertisement
I want a plan to get our own stadium. But this is a good thing.

Yeah, that.

I don't expect a stadium this year, or next year or the year after that. I just want to hear about a REALISTIC plan, I want to hear about a fund raising effort (Momentum III) because this is beyond important in terms of long term goals.

3 words: EM. EL. ES.

By the way I like how James has come out of the shoot. He's conducted a few interviews thus far and seems on point with today's issues with an eye towards the future. Plus this seems like his destination. So far so good.

Advertisement

Yeah, that.

I don't expect a stadium this year, or next year or the year after that. I just want to hear about a REALISTIC plan, I want to hear about a fund raising effort (Momentum III) because this is beyond important in terms of long term goals.

By the way I like how James has come out of the shoot. He's conducted a few interviews thus far and seems on point with today's issues with an eye towards the future. Plus this seems like his destination. So far so good.

Yeah, I like the cut of his jib. I think we need a ten year plan with a side fund raising goal for 1) our own stadium and 2) a large sports endowment fund

Yeah, that.

Don't follow.

Yeah, that.

Don't follow.

If we get an MLS franchise... that will only help with getting a stadium? is what I think he's getting at

Yeah, that.

Don't follow.

If we get an MLS franchise... that will only help with getting a stadium? is what I think he's getting at

Didn't Miami have an MLS team?

Do you think they want to revisit that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Smh @ the days of Carlos Joseph openly admitting that he drenched (he used the word drenched) multiple large pizzas with ranch dressing. Also, I had never seen an entire offensive line, but Chris Rutledge specifically, revolve their entire eating regimen around Panda Express' Lo Mein.

As an obsessive nutrition guy, this **** is nice to hear, but stings a little.

I still remember having lunch with j12 and spence after their freshman year and nearly choking to death when they told me they had no one telling them what to eat... Two of Randy's most critical and skinny players

Advertisement
Back