UM’s offense has entered the 21st century

brock

All-American

DD46201E-C4C9-4514-87AC-7CD3A226F890.jpeg

Lol if people seriously think the offense won’t improve immediately

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Beating a dead horse but Malik Rosier was not as bad as he looked.

Watching him unable to complete a 3 yard pass with any sort of ease was all the evidence I needed to see that it was far beyond Malik.

This whole “thank god he’s gone” attitude when our coaches leave is getting old. FFS we gotta be due, right?

Advertisement
How embarrassing for Richt that an article like this is written. He was a walking zombie last year on the sidelines.

How embarrassing for Barry Jackson that he is afraid to ask solid questions when the coaches are actually here.

I didn’t see him saying anything or writing anything about the “dark ages” last year.

This issue has been going on since at least Golden or before. I’ll never forget Mammary Navarro mocking canes fans who dared question Doritos defense. These guys don’t ask good football questions. They just play along like meek sheep.

But hey at least they’ll bust us on NCAA secondary violations.

All that matters are the field results.

Here is the sad reality from last year that must be improved on.

#66 Scoring O
#46 Rushing O
#113 Passing O (Really!!!)
#105 Total O (You're kidding, right!)
And yet the most important one was 3rd down % conversion. We were 59th in the NCAA. Need to be in the Top 25.

Advertisement
How embarrassing for Barry Jackson that he is afraid to ask solid questions when the coaches are actually here.

I didn’t see him saying anything or writing anything about the “dark ages” last year.

This issue has been going on since at least Golden or before. I’ll never forget Mammary Navarro mocking canes fans who dared question Doritos defense. These guys don’t ask good football questions. They just play along like meek sheep.

But hey at least they’ll bust us on NCAA secondary violations.

They're glorified PR reps. Unless there's national clicks to be made blowing open a scandal then suddenly they're serious journalists. Comical.

Advertisement
Back