UL is a 2.5 point favorite (Updated 9/14)

Advertisement
Phillips is gonna break their QBs back at some point and the flood gates will open. I can’t wait for that dude to get a hit on the QB. He was close last game. He comes with bad intentions.

Lots of homers in this site who always thinks Miami has the best players and will always win. In the long run Vegas ALWAYS WINS. They have UL as the favorite for a reason.

Getting bad vibes on this one. Young and inexperienced LBs and DBs against Lville offense could be problematic.
We have a 5th year LB and a 4th year lb with all DBs being upperclassmen and experienced..

UL offense is explosive as **** with track runner speed everywhere and a huge concern tho.. When their speed got in open field last year they put another gear on us.. We dont have speed like that to simulate at practice

Advertisement
Lots of homers in this site who always thinks Miami has the best players and will always win. In the long run Vegas ALWAYS WINS. They have UL as the favorite for a reason.
If there is a sport where Vegas performs extremely sub-par.....it’s college football.

Yep to balance the money. To no ones surprise, the public hasn't bought into Miami.

Advertisement
Yep to balance the money. To no ones surprise, the public hasn't bought into Miami.
Do you blame them? We weren’t too impressive against UAB, and last year we lost 3 straight games o FIU, Duke, and La. Tech.

If we take care of business against UL, you’re going to see a lot of people take notice.

Dang. I got a two-day old Bojangles biscuit and half a bottle of MD 20-20 lined up.
What did you consume with the first half of your MD 20/20? I'm all about fine wine and biscuits. I was going to start my own thread on it once, but didn't know how many like minded people were on here. ;)

Advertisement
Vegas doesn’t pick anything other than the line’s starting point. Thereafter, it is the betting public that picks their favorite. But, the fact that the public is favoring UL has caused Vegas to increase the “price” paid to bet on UL. I still like Miami in a high scoring game. As always turn-overs will determine the outcome. But, everyone knew that already.

The U 30 UL 27.

Advertisement
Vegas doesn’t pick anything other than the line’s starting point. Thereafter, it is the betting public that picks their favorite. But, the fact that the public is favoring UL has caused Vegas to increase the “price” paid to bet on UL. I still like Miami in a high scoring game. As always turn-overs will determine the outcome. But, everyone knew that already.

The U 30 UL 27.
I think we’re due for a turnover or two, at the very least. It was odd we didn’t get one vs. UAB, with the only chance coming on that play where Couch came from behind and punched it out. Unfortunately, it took a bad bounce out of bounds. Moral of the story: we got some coming...and I think we’re going to need them.

Louisville really had their way with our D last season and our lack of team speed was glaring. Satterfield always had good defenses at App St, so I expect them to improve moving away from the defensive dumpster fire Petrino had there. Miami's going to have to have a ball game. McCloud is going to get shredded by all the speed Louisville has, hopefully it doesn't take until the 3rd quarter to replace him.

One thing that could change is UL doesn't have those tackles anymore and their LT was getting abused vs WKU. We're going to really have to stifle Cunningham any time he tries to pass and sell out on the run and underneath stuff.

The U 30 UL 27.
Yep.

Vegas doesn't care who wins. They'll keep adjusting the points until game time so that money bet on Miami equals money bet on Louisville. If so, then they'll make money.

Advertisement
Back