UL is a 2.5 point favorite (Updated 9/14)

Advertisement
excellent GIF

Here’s the real question, do you hammer now or do you wait and hope money comes in on Louisville. I’m worried everybody will be betting the canes

Advertisement
Considering every single national media member picked them to finish ahead of Miami in the preseason, I’m surprised they’re only favored by that small of an amount. This game should be an exciting one. If Baker/Rumph insist on playing man with no jam, the crossing routes are going to eat us again. Luckily for us, they still have a terrible defense and I fully expect a ton of big plays from our Offense.

Advertisement
How to shut them up at night on the road

Man we had some good players back then. What a treat to watch the highlights, I had forgotten we still had talent on the team back then after the NCAA ‘ship in 2001. Looks like Manny is bringing back that talent across multiple positions. One simply has to look at how the ground attack worked, and extremely well, against UAB.

In fairness he should have picked us apart last year too. And he did in spots but our defensive line kept them off balance
People keep talking about last year’s game. It was Satterfield’s first year at Louisville. And I thought he did a very good job. They have better coaches than us.

Advertisement
After we cleaned Ville clock last year we went on to play the worst three games possibly in UM history... money should not have feelings.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I said anywhere from us -2.5 to them -2.5. Someone said Lville -7 lol It’s a good line for us.

Advertisement
Back