UL is a 2.5 point favorite (Updated 9/14)

excellent GIF
 
Here’s the real question, do you hammer now or do you wait and hope money comes in on Louisville. I’m worried everybody will be betting the canes
 
Considering every single national media member picked them to finish ahead of Miami in the preseason, I’m surprised they’re only favored by that small of an amount. This game should be an exciting one. If Baker/Rumph insist on playing man with no jam, the crossing routes are going to eat us again. Luckily for us, they still have a terrible defense and I fully expect a ton of big plays from our Offense.
 
How to shut them up at night on the road



Man we had some good players back then. What a treat to watch the highlights, I had forgotten we still had talent on the team back then after the NCAA ‘ship in 2001. Looks like Manny is bringing back that talent across multiple positions. One simply has to look at how the ground attack worked, and extremely well, against UAB.
 
In fairness he should have picked us apart last year too. And he did in spots but our defensive line kept them off balance
People keep talking about last year’s game. It was Satterfield’s first year at Louisville. And I thought he did a very good job. They have better coaches than us.
 
After we cleaned Ville clock last year we went on to play the worst three games possibly in UM history... money should not have feelings.

Go Canes!
 
I said anywhere from us -2.5 to them -2.5. Someone said Lville -7 lol It’s a good line for us.
 
They went from 2 wins to 8 wins the very next year because of Scatts coaching. The went from bottom feeders to the 2nd highest scoring offense in the ACC. He felt like they left a lot of points on the field last year. I think the tape will show that. If our LBs stay lost with PA, Boots and Crossing routes, they’re going to get theirs again.

But - I expect us to score against their asses early and often. No excuses. Get the W. We blasted this team last year with a Frosh QB. No reason to take a step back with King under center. We’ll see more of our play-book this game.

We win by 13-17, IMO. BUT, I’m a critical homer. So...
 
Back
Top