Off-Topic Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attack is how old now? A few days?

And every war needs years of planning and development to be executed.

This is not true. If Ukraine were to be a NATO member and Russia would still attack them, US would be forced to go to war with Russia. Russia has no interest in doing that and has protested against the idea of Ukraine getting into NATO for several years now.

People who start war and kill others should absolutely be killed, yes. This isnt even a "they are mean to people", Idek why you are ridiculing the situation with such stupid sentences.

Its 2022. People have enough history sources to go back on how **** war is. This isnt even a debate at this point.

Cool, so we just let people die alone? If thats your choice, go for it, but if you stop caring like that, leave the discussion then.
Lmao only you and the US media actually believe Putin didn’t invade during the last admin bc he was planning. Everyone else living in reality knows it’s bc he was told the Kremlin would be ash if he did.

For the resident expert on NATO you don’t seem to understand that Article 5 has to be invoked for the US to join the war. We wouldn’t agree to it. Like I said it’s political suicide. If the US is out so is everyone else.

People are being killed and tortured by regimes all over the world but for some reason you only care about Russia. Everyone has their boogeyman. Yours can be Russia, mine isn’t.

Advertisement
Final point before I voluntarily leave this thread: To the ones who say "Not my problem, we dont want to be dragged into this".

Nobody dragged the US to defeat Hitler. Nobody dragged the US to intervene against the Soviet Union when they wanted to steamroll Europe after WW2. The world would look a lot different if intervention from the outside would not be a thing.

Final point before I voluntarily leave this thread: To the ones who say "Not my problem, we dont want to be dragged into this".

Nobody dragged the US to defeat ******. Nobody dragged the US to intervene against the Soviet Union when they wanted to steamroll Europe after WW2. The world would look a lot different if intervention from the outside would not be a thing.
Imagine comparing Hitler’s army to what Putin has lol. They were a dominant force. They are no longer a dominant force nor do they have the economy to withstand a multi year war.

Nobody dragged the US to defeat ******. Nobody dragged the US to intervene against the Soviet Union when they wanted to steamroll Europe after WW2. The world would look a lot different if intervention from the outside would not be a thing.
Strategically, this is the best thing that can happen to the US. Let Russia bleed itself dry, economically and militarily. We have been doing it for the last 20 years - time to let someone else make the same mistake.

I mean we literally just spent the entirety of the last administration with no Russian invasions.

Yeah, but that's not because the last guy had a "set of nuts". Pulling your pants down and grabbing your ankles in front of Putin isn't having a "set of nuts", and it's certainly not "normalization". Now I don't think we should put boots on the ground either, but let's stop with the revionist history.

Advertisement
Yeah, but that's not because the last guy had a "set of nuts". Pulling your pants down and grabbing your ankles in front of Putin isn't having a "set of nuts", and it's certainly not "normalization". Now I don't think we should put boots on the ground either, but let's stop with the revionist history.
Well all of that has been disproven so when you decide to have an adult conversation let us know. For now, go take your Mueller doll to bed. It’s past your bedtime.

And everyone else included. The US cannot supply the EU with oil and gas to the point where they can fully replace Russia.
I understand that but my point is as well they never should have been in this position to begin with. We are stupidly subsidizing Putin’s war machine while feigning outrage for his actions in Ukraine.

Advertisement
Send Nato's forces in and declare a no fly zone. Send them front and center to any location that is contested.

Watch Russia stop at the very least and potentially head back across the border with their tail between their legs. They won't want a full blown war with the combined might of the countries aligned in NATO.

I don't hate the Russian people, just that POS leading them. His threats of nuclear weapons is a bluff, call him on it. Those with the warheads know they're committing suicide by launching them at another country with missiles of their own.

Send Nato's forces in and declare a no fly zone. Send them front and center to any location that is contested.

Watch Russia stop at the very least and potentially head back across the border with their tail between their legs. They won't want a full blown war with the combined might of the countries aligned in NATO.

I don't hate the Russian people, just that POS leading them. His threats of nuclear weapons is a bluff, call him on it. Those with the warheads know they're committing suicide by launching them at another country with missiles of their own.
A no fly zone is essentially an act of war. You don’t declare one when you don’t have air superiority and the enemy has surface to air missiles. That’s direct conflict.

Advertisement
Again, shoot one down. See what happens.
Yea let’s play chicken with Russia about starting WWIII, I’m sure that’ll work our great. What happens when the admin in charge, who’s poll numbers are in the dumps, has to make a decision when Article 5 is brought up about a war, that’s polling even less that his own parties numbers? You think he and his handlers are willing to risk decimating their party? You need to read the room.

Advertisement
Yea let’s play chicken with Russia about starting WWIII, I’m sure that’ll work our great. What happens when the admin in charge, who’s poll numbers are in the dumps, has to make a decision when Article 5 is brought up about a war, that’s polling even less that his own parties numbers? You think he and his handlers are willing to risk decimating their party? You need to read the room.

Putin is a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. He's backed down before and he wouldn't start a war he knows there's zero chance he could win. His people wouldn't allow it either, they'd overthrow his *** at that point.

The polling numbers basically mirror Trumps at the same time in his term. A country split in half, is anyone surprised by this?

The claim by a lot of those people in the polls showing disapproval would swing his way of they didn't talk outside both sides of their mouths. It's been said on this board that Trump kept Putin in check, so a president that actually does check Putin should in turn get that same support? No? Nah, probably not, some love orange men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back