UknowWhat - Thank you

It's so much more to be a good person, husband, father, son or brother than being a good player... One of the first thing Coach Right told Shaq (while out UGA) is never let Football become the most important things in your life.... He had me with that... I applaud Ball for his effort that he is putting forth.. don't agree with his methods... not my business.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Dude is effective... his son is an average NBA player ... but is getting press like a superstar.

Miami "fans" mad at individualism, independence and over the top bravado. ������. Just like the old heads who hated Miami and eveything it stood for.

Stockholm syndrome maybe? Goldenized past fandom, spilling into real life ideology

I dont mind bravado its him being delusional that people have a problem with, he speaks as if his kids has the ability of lebron james he's just an average nba player probably below average, and other two arent even pro prospects, if you want to be brash have something to back it up, the old school canes did, this guy is just retarded

Bro so what. Talk is talk. People fry chicken their mouth all day. Y r ppl so mad at blood for flappin his gums and providing for his family?

nobody is mad at him at least I'm not, he's just a loud mouth idiot to me nothing more

Enjoy the show

it will make a great 30 for 30 espn doc in the future I dont think it ends well though.

I dont mind bravado its him being delusional that people have a problem with, he speaks as if his kids has the ability of lebron james he's just an average nba player probably below average, and other two arent even pro prospects, if you want to be brash have something to back it up, the old school canes did, this guy is just retarded

Bro so what. Talk is talk. People fry chicken their mouth all day. Y r ppl so mad at blood for flappin his gums and providing for his family?

nobody is mad at him at least I'm not, he's just a loud mouth idiot to me nothing more

Enjoy the show

it will make a great 30 for 30 espn doc in the future I dont think it ends well though.

The brand is already established and money is made. The rest, regardless how we perceive it, is all bonus

It's so much more to be a good person, husband, father, son or brother than being a good player... One of the first thing Coach Right told Shaq (while out UGA) is never let Football become the most important things in your life.... He had me with that... I applaud Ball for his effort that he is putting forth.. don't agree with his methods... not my business.

End thread

Advertisement
The man has a multi million dollar deal with Facebook-3 professional athletes- and a brand. International/global relevance and your comparing based off his approach. Salute to uknowwhat but don't slight another parent cuz he don't fit your objective.

Thanks for joining the board Lavar!

I spoke facts. Your mad at LAVAR BALL but not The NCAA OR these huge apparel companies that been exploiting these athletes forever. If you think LAVAR is saying anything different than a lot of people think or say off record then your opinion isn't relevant in our culture.

You meant to say "you're mad at Lavar Ball" and you couldn't be further from the truth. I don't give one single **** about Lavar Ball, his kids, or his brand. If people want to spend their money on the products he's pushing and he can make money off of it God bless him and God bless this country for giving him that opportunity.

Furthermore, your insinuation that another person's opinion is irrelevant simply because it may not coincide with yours is what is wrong with the current "culture" that we live in and which you speak of. Don't be a part of the problem....be part of the solution.

the ball dude is retarded pulled his two kids out of school one in UCLA one in highschool to go play in Lithuania when they're not even NBA prospects so they actually needed the education. Being from the hood has nothing to do with it, i know fathers from hood areas that are not as stupid as that guy.

clearly every dad in the hood isnt loud brash and possibly obnoxious. Just like evey dad from the siburbs isnt cliff huxtable.

And to your other point. U think most of these kids come to school for a diploma. The good ones leave early. If it was possible to do one and done in football what percentage do u think would stay?

Cmon ppl be 4 real

leave early for what though? the middle son that got caught stealing is NOT an NBA prospect at all he only got a scholly because of his brother, i dont know of any 19 year old kids that would choose to live in lithuania over UCLA's campus and a chance to get a degree there, clearly a dumb decision forced by his pops

Again these kids bout that bag.... see RJ & Norton. But the Ball kids risk is a bit more calculated.

And as for high school... u wouldnt leave to go get that bag at 16?

two totally different situations RJ and Norton are actual NFL prospects, the kids he took out of school are not nba prospects not even close, and yeah at 16 if i had a chance to be a scholarship player at one of the nicest campuses in the country at UCLA or live in lithuania and play for $500 a month I would continue highschool then go to UCLA its a no brainer.

The man has a multi million dollar deal with Facebook-3 professional athletes- and a brand. International/global relevance and your comparing based off his approach. Salute to uknowwhat but don't slight another parent cuz he don't fit your objective.

I spoke facts. Your mad at LAVAR BALL but not The NCAA OR these huge apparel companies that been exploiting these athletes forever. If you think LAVAR is saying anything different than a lot of people think or say off record then your opinion isn't relevant in our culture.

You meant to say "you're mad at Lavar Ball" and you couldn't be further from the truth. I don't give one single **** about Lavar Ball, his kids, or his brand. If people want to spend their money on the products he's pushing and he can make money off of it God bless him and God bless this country for giving him that opportunity.

Furthermore, your insinuation that another person's opinion is irrelevant simply because it may not coincide with yours is what is wrong with the current "culture" that we live in and which you speak of. Don't be a part of the problem....be part of the solution.

If you dont care y comment?
I never said anyones opiniin wasn't relevant. Not once. I said either u identity or u don't. There's a huge difference.

They're making 500 a month guy? u saw paperwork?

Lavar is a Hood Pops who used to ball and got a legendary playground/sandlot verbal squabble. Period. Either u can identify or not.

Has no bearing on his parenting skills or character.

U dont have to down him to commend [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] for the job he did. Different personality, different delivery. same goal

A hood pops......that didn't grow up in the hood and didn't raise his kids anywhere near the hood. I get what you're saying about his motives/plan but don't confuse his shtick with some actual inner city or even poor background. Dude went to the same high school as Bryan Cranston and raised his kids in Chino Hills- which is as sububran as it gets.

Advertisement
[MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION]
Screenshot_20180108-181510.jpg

What Lavar is doing is great entrepreneurship and trying to become a brand ill never down a man for that ever. Is his Delivery a little off based? yup sure is. But everybody is crazy when they are the first to try something.

I am a successful entrepreneur and understand the art of creating a brand so I can appreciate that. However, at what cost does one go? I would never try to make my child a star and live off her. He wants to embarrass himself that is fine but I feel for those kids.

As opposed to the leagues and or apparel companies or schools doing it. Its different because of athletics and what they actually are at the root of it.

Leagues and Apparel companies are not their ******* father.

I never said anyones opiniin wasn't relevant. Not once. I said either u identity or u don't. There's a huge difference.

I have no idea what the **** you’re talking about guy. You might have been replying to the wrong person. I didn’t respond to any of your posts and I have no idea where you’re getting 500 a month?

Advertisement
Lavar is a Hood Pops who used to ball and got a legendary playground/sandlot verbal squabble. Period. Either u can identify or not.

U dont have to down him to commend [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] for the job he did. Different personality, different delivery. same goal

Some white folk can't pass up the opportunity to put non-conforming black folk in their place. It's like they live for that ****.

I have no idea what the **** you’re talking about guy. You might have been replying to the wrong person. I didn’t respond to any of your posts and I have no idea where you’re getting 500 a month?

My bad guy! U got it killa

A hood pops......that didn't grow up in the hood and didn't raise his kids anywhere near the hood. I get what you're saying about his motives/plan but don't confuse his shtick with some actual inner city or even poor background. Dude went to the same high school as Bryan Cranston and raised his kids in Chino Hills- which is as sububran as it gets.

U might be right. U might be wrong too. Going to a good school doesnt mean anything. But i see ur point.
Sam bruce went to aquinas fam. See what im saying. It goes both ways

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back