UknowWhat - Thank you

Lavar is a Hood Pops who used to ball and got a legendary playground/sandlot verbal squabble. Period. Either u can identify or not.

Has no bearing on his parenting skills or character.

U dont have to down him to commend [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] for the job he did. Different personality, different delivery. same goal

I bet you're a great parent

Advertisement
The way lavar is acting is the same attitude that got Trump elected president. You might not like the message but you can’t knock the hustle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% to the OP.

I catch most the Miami games and love watching Shaq Quarterman.

He reminds me of a UGA player that Georgia got out of the UAB debacle--Jake Ganus.

Except Shaq is a lot better player in just about any measurable.

Ganus was really too small and slow to play LB in the SEC, but had a knack for reading the pre-snap, getting everyone lined up, then getting to the ball. He wound up the season being permanent captain, and team MVP. He was a late addition to the Senior Bowl (because, really, he did not have the athletic skills to belong there), and wound up playing almost every play, because, well see above.

Your son has all the intangibles as Ganus, but is also a gifted athlete and an outstanding representative of the U.

He has been fun to watch all season.

Ball is annoying, outrageous, over the top and arrogant, but his kids, outside the international incident, are well spoken and do not have a mouthpiece like daddy. Not to mention he did parent his son to a top NBA pick. I wouldn't invite LaVar to anything I was doing, but the dude has done well raising his kids.

TBH thats how my pops was when i lived with him. It was just local though. Its pure gamesmanship. He just has a camera in front of him.

To me its normal as breathing being around tgat. Hoopin, football, barbershop. Wherever. Lavar represents a real segment of the populace that isnt mainstream america

What Lavar is doing is great entrepreneurship and trying to become a brand ill never down a man for that ever. Is his Delivery a little off based? yup sure is. But everybody is crazy when they are the first to try something.

I am a successful entrepreneur and understand the art of creating a brand so I can appreciate that. However, at what cost does one go? I would never try to make my child a star and live off her. He wants to embarrass himself that is fine but I feel for those kids.

As opposed to the leagues and or apparel companies or schools doing it. Its different because of athletics and what they actually are at the root of it.

It's different because it's his job to care for his kids first and that's not what the league or Nike are supposed to do.

Applaud him all you want, but the truth is that at every turn Ball uses his children to put himself in the spotlight. His actions show that he cares more for his own notoriety than for what's best for his kids.

Athletics are a business, family is not. I can't respect any man who uses his children to make himself a "celebrity".

He just has a bigger personality than them. Period. If they had that he wouldn't need too. Family isnt a business ur right... but that family has created a business so... again i see what u mean, this situation is different

Advertisement
His son was caught shop lifting..

Ball is annoying, outrageous, over the top and arrogant, but his kids, outside the international incident, are well spoken and do not have a mouthpiece like daddy. Not to mention he did parent his son to a top NBA pick. I wouldn't invite LaVar to anything I was doing, but the dude has done well raising his kids.

TBH thats how my pops was when i lived with him. It was just local though. Its pure gamesmanship. He just has a camera in front of him.

To me its normal as breathing being around tgat. Hoopin, football, barbershop. Wherever. Lavar represents a real segment of the populace that isnt mainstream america

Lavar is a Hood Pops who used to ball and got a legendary playground/sandlot verbal squabble. Period. Either u can identify or not.

Has no bearing on his parenting skills or character.

U dont have to down him to commend [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] for the job he did. Different personality, different delivery. same goal

I bet you're a great parent

My kids love me. My kids grew up with me. I had 3 kids b4 22 all with the same woman b4 u try that. I love nurture teach and provide. I didn't have a stable home life. And yes i shoot my gift of gab. What does my or anyone's perceived personality have to do with actual parenting.

Step off your horse.

His son was caught shop lifting..

Did he condone his son shoplifting?

So i guess it was ur dads fault if u had a beer at 16 too?

Yall problem is yall generalize too much

And claim to love a program that has been stigmatized the same exact way. I dont know how u love the canes but have such rigid views

Advertisement
[MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] u and ur family raised a good one! Much credit much respect.

Anyone else off topic... hit my inbox

the ball dude is retarded pulled his two kids out of school one in UCLA one in highschool to go play in Lithuania when they're not even NBA prospects so they actually needed the education. Being from the hood has nothing to do with it, i know fathers from hood areas that are not as stupid as that guy.

The man has a multi million dollar deal with Facebook-3 professional athletes- and a brand. International/global relevance and your comparing based off his approach. Salute to uknowwhat but don't slight another parent cuz he don't fit your objective.

Thanks for joining the board Lavar!

I spoke facts. Your mad at LAVAR BALL but not The NCAA OR these huge apparel companies that been exploiting these athletes forever. If you think LAVAR is saying anything different than a lot of people think or say off record then your opinion isn't relevant in our culture.

the ball dude is retarded pulled his two kids out of school one in UCLA one in highschool to go play in Lithuania when they're not even NBA prospects so they actually needed the education. Being from the hood has nothing to do with it, i know fathers from hood areas that are not as stupid as that guy.

clearly every dad in the hood isnt loud brash and possibly obnoxious. Just like evey dad from the siburbs isnt cliff huxtable.

And to your other point. U think most of these kids come to school for a diploma. The good ones leave early. If it was possible to do one and done in football what percentage do u think would stay?

Cmon ppl be 4 real

Advertisement
Miami "fans" mad at individualism, independence and over the top bravado. . Just like the old heads who hated Miami and eveything it stood for.

Stockholm syndrome maybe? Goldenized past fandom, spilling into real life ideology

clearly every dad in the hood isnt loud brash and possibly obnoxious. Just like evey dad from the siburbs isnt cliff huxtable.

And to your other point. U think most of these kids come to school for a diploma. The good ones leave early. If it was possible to do one and done in football what percentage do u think would stay?

Cmon ppl be 4 real

leave early for what though? the middle son that got caught stealing is NOT an NBA prospect at all he only got a scholly because of his brother, i dont know of any 19 year old kids that would choose to live in lithuania over UCLA's campus and a chance to get a degree there, clearly a dumb decision forced by his pops

Miami "fans" mad at individualism, independence and over the top bravado. ������. Just like the old heads who hated Miami and eveything it stood for.

Stockholm syndrome maybe? Goldenized past fandom, spilling into real life ideology

I dont mind bravado its him being delusional that people have a problem with, he speaks as if his kids has the ability of lebron james he's just an average nba player probably below average, and other two arent even pro prospects, if you want to be brash have something to back it up, the old school canes did, this guy is just retarded

Advertisement

Cmon ppl be 4 real

leave early for what though? the middle son that got caught stealing is NOT an NBA prospect at all he only got a scholly because of his brother, i dont know of any 19 year old kids that would choose to live in lithuania over UCLA's campus and a chance to get a degree there, clearly a dumb decision forced by his pops

Again these kids bout that bag.... see RJ & Norton. But the Ball kids risk is a bit more calculated.

And as for high school... u wouldnt leave to go get that bag at 16?

Miami "fans" mad at individualism, independence and over the top bravado. ������. Just like the old heads who hated Miami and eveything it stood for.

I dont mind bravado its him being delusional that people have a problem with, he speaks as if his kids has the ability of lebron james he's just an average nba player probably below average, and other two arent even pro prospects, if you want to be brash have something to back it up, the old school canes did, this guy is just retarded

Bro so what. Talk is talk. People fry chicken their mouth all day. Y r ppl so mad at blood for flappin his gums and providing for his family?

Bro so what. Talk is talk. People fry chicken their mouth all day. Y r ppl so mad at blood for flappin his gums and providing for his family?

nobody is mad at him at least I'm not, he's just a loud mouth idiot to me nothing more

nobody is mad at him at least I'm not, he's just a loud mouth idiot to me nothing more

Enjoy the show

Advertisement
Back