UknowWhat - Thank you

Gatorhater

All-American
Watching and listening to this Ball character makes me even more thankful for a star's parent like you. Your son and our program are very lucky to have you. Thanks.

Advertisement
Big Baller Brand got an "F Rating" from the Better Business Bureau. BBB on BBB crime.

Who would have thunk it?

It’s not even close - can’t even compare.

We certainly appreciate Shaq and coming here to get us back on track. Great job on raising your son. I have 3 of my own and teaching them the big picture on life is my goal. You sir have done it.

Advertisement
What Lavar is doing is great entrepreneurship and trying to become a brand ill never down a man for that ever. Is his Delivery a little off based? yup sure is. But everybody is crazy when they are the first to try something.

Lavar is a Hood Pops who used to ball and got a legendary playground/sandlot verbal squabble. Period. Either u can identify or not.

Has no bearing on his parenting skills or character.

U dont have to down him to commend [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] for the job he did. Different personality, different delivery. same goal

Last edited:
Advertisement
What Lavar is doing is great entrepreneurship and trying to become a brand ill never down a man for that ever. Is his Delivery a little off based? yup sure is. But everybody is crazy when they are the first to try something.

This..

Watching and listening to this Ball character makes me even more thankful for a star's parent like you. Your son and our program are very lucky to have you. Thanks.

Agree with the sentiment, but Ball is literally the lowest bar you could set short of an actual child molester.

Advertisement
The man has a multi million dollar deal with Facebook-3 professional athletes- and a brand. International/global relevance and your comparing based off his approach. Salute to uknowwhat but don't slight another parent cuz he don't fit your objective.

I am a successful entrepreneur and understand the art of creating a brand so I can appreciate that. However, at what cost does one go? I would never try to make my child a star and live off her. He wants to embarrass himself that is fine but I feel for those kids.

Taking your kids out of HIGH SCHOOL and COLLEGE is a travesty not entrepreneurship. They aren't even NBA prospects. Its sad. One of them got caught shop lifting as well. There are some major red flags. Oh well, just sick of seeing it.

Advertisement

I am a successful entrepreneur and understand the art of creating a brand so I can appreciate that. However, at what cost does one go? I would never try to make my child a star and live off her. He wants to embarrass himself that is fine but I feel for those kids.

As opposed to the leagues and or apparel companies or schools doing it. Its different because of athletics and what they actually are at the root of it.

Ball is annoying, outrageous, over the top and arrogant, but his kids, outside the international incident, are well spoken and do not have a mouthpiece like daddy. Not to mention he did parent his son to a top NBA pick. I wouldn't invite LaVar to anything I was doing, but the dude has done well raising his kids.

The man has a multi million dollar deal with Facebook-3 professional athletes- and a brand. International/global relevance and your comparing based off his approach. Salute to uknowwhat but don't slight another parent cuz he don't fit your objective.

Thanks for joining the board Lavar!

As opposed to the leagues and or apparel companies or schools doing it. Its different because of athletics and what they actually are at the root of it.

It's different because it's his job to care for his kids first and that's not what the league or Nike are supposed to do.

Applaud him all you want, but the truth is that at every turn Ball uses his children to put himself in the spotlight. His actions show that he cares more for his own notoriety than for what's best for his kids.

Athletics are a business, family is not. I can't respect any man who uses his children to make himself a "celebrity".

Advertisement
Back