Uh Oh

I hate the Gators more than anything, but Sorry that's ****ing for the kid to snitch like that.

The more teams get away with this, the worse college football will become. Recruiting should not become a glorified bidding war; it should be about tradition, coaches, location, player camaradie, desire to win championships, style of play, etc.

Im glad this kid snitched, and not just because I hate UF, but because it's better for the sport if these scumbags get caught. If you take bagmen out of the equation, then the sport will only get better.

We have paid the price over the years for cheating and getting caught. Now, it's time for other teams to go through what we did.

I hate the lizards with a passion, but I agree totally that game and the kids would be better off without bagmen using money to influence kids decisions. It would benefit all schools because kids would now make their decisions for authentic reasons. bamer will claim their success on the field why kids come there, but we know that's just part true.

Advertisement
Would be great, but don't buy this story. If UF suddenly fires a couple coaches, then I'll start believing it.

Advertisement
I hate the Gators more than anything, but Sorry that's ******* for the kid to snitch like that.

This ain't snitching. This kid is covering his a$$ to avoid some unjustified 1-2 year ban from the NCAA for rejecting money from a $EC team.

Kid is from Homestead High where the coach has now banned the staff from coming on campus. Video has been sent to the NCAA.

Post from the UF Rivals board.

quote:
They literally aren't getting any of their remaining targets and will be lucky to hang on to what they got. They got exposed in South Florida for cheating and now nobody wants to touch them.

Total disaster unfolding in that ****e hole right now. Anyone and everyone is running. Nobody wants to be associated with them right now. Things are about to get very nasty with the NCAA. A recruit has a video of two UF assistants offering cash.

Going to get interesting. The Homestead staff banned UF from their campus. Now, a video has been provided to the NCAA showing exactly why. Could be a death penalty situation. No school has ever been busted for such a blatant violation.

Smh we probably didn't offer enough cash. This staff just doesn't get it man.

LOL, you offered plenty. The problem is, you offered it to a kid that doesn't play that game, and that kid and his school turned UF in. Everyone is finding out about this now, which is why everything is imploding.

I believe the Homestead coach went public about banning UF from campus on Twitter last week. The video isn't going to be made public. That's been sent directly to the NCAA. Kids are talking about it like crazy though. That's why Herbert committed to Miami. That's why Henderson is coming to Miami. That's why Edwards won't visit UF this weekend either and will sign with Miami.

Don't worry, the donkey will be gone within a week. Only problem is, no coach worth a **** is going to want to touch that program. Guys just got cavalier and sloppy

Headed to the ER as reading that just gave me a chub that is definitely not going to go away for days. Prayers would be appreciated.

Richt got you in the prayer list before he hop on that treadmill next Wednesday.

08/31/2019 - Miami vs Florida (at Orlando, FL)

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
as much as i'd love for this to be true, is there anyone there worth paying for? i'd understand if it were somewhere like central or btw, but does homestead have any big prospects?

They're the Gators. Am afraid nothing's gonna happen here. They're like teflon. I hope they get really slammed by the NCAA, but Emmett is such a####ing crook and a-hole I can't believe he will do anything. Disgusting, but they will skate some way. Bet that video just disappears/

The Gators getting their butts kicked by the NCAA is just too good to be true. (Oh, how I would love too see that happen.)

This is probably a troll job. **** it!

Last edited:
It's Panic on Wall Street around here right now. The Jort faithful are on the verge of seppuku with their 14 commit class. This rumors been getting kicked around for a while up here too. So interesting to see it show up in another place.

Advertisement
I'm curious what Homestead player is getting the bag treatment? Or does UF just hand out cash to anybody who might be interested?

I am so proud to say I am a Homestead Bronco..my Alma Mater made me proud!!!

Fug the gaytes...hope this begins the destruction of what is known as the $EC

Advertisement
Awesome news.

Sucks that McElTooth will be canned. I was hoping he'd stick around as UFs coach for a looooooooooooong time.

Let's pray that UF gets the death penalty! My oh my I hate that program. It's going to be so fun watching them get drug through the mud.

Anyone have any juicy quotes from UF fans?

They're the Gators. Am afraid nothing's gonna happen here. They're like teflon. I hope they get really slammed by the NCAA, but Emmett is such a####ing crook and a-hole I can't believe he will do anything. Disgusting, but they will skate some way. Bet that video just disappears/

The Gators getting their butts kicked by the NCAA is just too good to be true. (Oh, how I would love too see that happen.)

Highly unlikely it just disappears - though I'd put nothing past the crooks you mentioned.

It'd be nice if the Homestead Coaches threaten to release it to the public via social media and BLEW THE LID off this thing.

Advertisement
Back