Uh Oh

Advertisement
I hate the Gators more than anything, but Sorry that's ****ing for the kid to snitch like that.

I feel you on this. If this kids name doesn't remain anonymous who would trust him in their program? That is like having Tyrone Moss to help bring down your whole program. **** everybody got some violations that didn't get reported.

Exactly...Sammy "The Bull" Gravano type ****.

I hate the Gators more than anything, but Sorry that's ****ing for the kid to snitch like that.

I feel you on this. If this kids name doesn't remain anonymous who would trust him in their program? That is like having Tyrone Moss to help bring down your whole program. **** everybody got some violations that didn't get reported.

Exactly...Sammy "The Bull" Gravano type ****.

I'm glad you see it the same way. Don't get me wrong, I'm know I'm wrong in almost every way but one... LOL.. I feel like if one person at the table is cheating that just one to many! Yes, I agree people shouldn't cheat. And they should kick his *** if he get caught. However, if my money on the table well I'mma cheat until everyone else stop cheating. I'll be a fool to keep betting my money knowing other people are cheating! They crazy as **** if they do get what this man is saying.

Last edited:
as much as i'd love for this to be true, is there anyone there worth paying for? i'd understand if it were somewhere like central or btw, but does homestead have any big prospects?
2018 Copeland

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

for many that don't know homestead is still miami just the south, its all dade county. like buffalo or saracuse compared to newyork city. antrell and sean taylor came from there the davis running backs and many more pop warner is bigger down there because they dont have all the distraction from the big city which is miami north.

Many that don't know? A lot of us live in Miami, a lot of us know...

that's why i said to many who don't know cowboy lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back