Uh Oh

i got sanction for this thread: even if he picks us watch one of those sec bagmans come into the picture out of no where. you guys remember patrick peterson 1000 fully commited next thing you here is Lsu is interested next thing you know he is on you tube with thousands next thing you know he is gone. so i learned to wait to the end, but man it would be nice. and for all of you guys who follow stars miami barely made the top ten in rankings when we were winning championships. post this a month ago the bag is real i m not surprised.

Advertisement
i got sanction for this thread: even if he picks us watch one of those sec bagmans come into the picture out of no where. you guys remember patrick peterson 1000 fully commited next thing you here is Lsu is interested next thing you know he is on you tube with thousands next thing you know he is gone. so i learned to wait to the end, but man it would be nice. and for all of you guys who follow stars miami barely made the top ten in rankings when we were winning championships. post this a month ago the bag is real i m not surprised.

Dude got a Range Rover.

as much as i'd love for this to be true, is there anyone there worth paying for? i'd understand if it were somewhere like central or btw, but does homestead have any big prospects?
2018 Copeland

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well it may be desperation time since CBS has their incoming recruiting class ranked around 19th or 20th.

Advertisement
I don't see anything whatsoever on the internet or even UF boards about this. Only thing I see if where Homestead banned one UF recruit which I assume may be Shannon although the recruit was not named.

There is an art to bag dropping. You never say anything, you never open the bag, you just put it down and leave it like you forgot it.

Advertisement
I don't see anything whatsoever on the internet or even UF boards about this. Only thing I see if where Homestead banned one UF recruit which I assume may be Shannon although the recruit was not named.
Probably because that's the whole storey

Advertisement
as much as i'd love for this to be true, is there anyone there worth paying for? i'd understand if it were somewhere like central or btw, but does homestead have any big prospects?
2018 Copeland

for many that don't know homestead is still miami just the south, its all dade county. like buffalo or saracuse compared to newyork city. antrell and sean taylor came from there the davis running backs and many more pop warner is bigger down there because they dont have all the distraction from the big city which is miami north.

I hate the Gators more than anything, but Sorry that's ****ing for the kid to snitch like that.

I feel you on this. If this kids name doesn't remain anonymous who would trust him in their program? That is like having Tyrone Moss to help bring down your whole program. **** everybody got some violations that didn't get reported.

Advertisement
2018 Copeland

for many that don't know homestead is still miami just the south, its all dade county. like buffalo or saracuse compared to newyork city. antrell and sean taylor came from there the davis running backs and many more pop warner is bigger down there because they dont have all the distraction from the big city which is miami north.

almost everyone on this board knows what homestead is, newbie.

and buffalo or syracuse compared to nyc as a comparison for miami to homestead? you're kidding right? buffalo to nyc is like miami to jacksonville, and syracuse to nyc is like miami to orlando. your geography skills blow.

Last edited:
I don't think it's true tbh. Homestead hasn't had a legit prospect in years

Kid is from Homestead High where the coach has now banned the staff from coming on campus. Video has been sent to the NCAA.

Post from the UF Rivals board.

quote:
They literally aren't getting any of their remaining targets and will be lucky to hang on to what they got. They got exposed in South Florida for cheating and now nobody wants to touch them.

Total disaster unfolding in that ****e hole right now. Anyone and everyone is running. Nobody wants to be associated with them right now. Things are about to get very nasty with the NCAA. A recruit has a video of two UF assistants offering cash.

Going to get interesting. The Homestead staff banned UF from their campus. Now, a video has been provided to the NCAA showing exactly why. Could be a death penalty situation. No school has ever been busted for such a blatant violation.

Smh we probably didn't offer enough cash. This staff just doesn't get it man.

LOL, you offered plenty. The problem is, you offered it to a kid that doesn't play that game, and that kid and his school turned UF in. Everyone is finding out about this now, which is why everything is imploding.

I believe the Homestead coach went public about banning UF from campus on Twitter last week. The video isn't going to be made public. That's been sent directly to the NCAA. Kids are talking about it like crazy though. That's why Herbert committed to Miami. That's why Henderson is coming to Miami. That's why Edwards won't visit UF this weekend either and will sign with Miami.

Don't worry, the donkey will be gone within a week. Only problem is, no coach worth a **** is going to want to touch that program. Guys just got cavalier and sloppy

Headed to the ER as reading that just gave me a chub that is definitely not going to go away for days. Prayers would be appreciated.

Good luck hope all turns out well for you, prayers.

2018 Copeland

Many that don't know? A lot of us live in Miami, a lot of us know...

Advertisement
Back