Uh Oh Manny Lying About King? (rampant speculation following King's "Opted?" Tweet)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our fans are morons. There, I said it. Read the full transcript, Manny noted that they thought that it was possible for King to rehab, but they were all under the impression that surgery was the likely outcome. He "Opted" to have the surgery, once it became evident that rehab wasn't going to work. Nice job trying to stir up crap.

Advertisement
So…King wanted to heal his injuries naturally and was forced into surgery? Is this what I'm reading?

The tweet was at Manny Navarro not Manny Diaz. Yes MD sucks as a coach, but this ain’t it, guys.

No need to create a false narrative to fire him. That’s some seriously low class low mentality bullshilt. His performance speaks for itself and nothing else needs to be stirred up to have a rationale for firing him, especially something that isn’t true.

Advertisement
I'm sure a guy who rarely posts deleted his rare post, coincidentally. It couldn't have been due to him being a measured, mature young man who happened to be reactive in the moment & then regretted it. Preposterous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back