Ugly game today

Good teams clear their bench and backups still can dominate. No excuse to give up 17 straight points against a lousy fiu team. Same old problem of lack of depth. We play a lousy unc team Thursday. Let us see what happens in that game.

We’re going to beat UNC and you’ll find another excuse after that game as well.

Advertisement
Bama, Georgia and Clemson today had a lot of backups in game after half time. Their backups stretched the large leads they had. Top teams do not have a lousy team like fiu score 17 straight points against them. Conference play begins Thursday. Let us see what happens the rest of the year.
Bama and UGA didn’t put in their 2nd team at all. I watched the UGA game entirely and the end of Bama’s game...Nice guess though.

Sit on the sideline champ, you’re a ******* idiot.

You’re the type of fan whose only happy when we suck.
Incorrect. I love the Canes and I always want them to win. This forum populated by homers that are unwilling to recognize the negative aspects of our team. I chose to tell it as I see it, good and bad. There are too many people that post here that comment about our team as if we were still in our glory days. We have been a poor to average team the past 15 years. College football has changed during our lean years. We no longer are able to dominate the recruiting wars in S Florida. We now have to compete with the top programs of today in our own backyard. Until we can consistently have top 5 recruiting classes I don’t expect us to join the group of elite teams.

Advertisement
I think today was Richt trying to take advantage of the new redshirt rule. Last chance to see who will play this year and who will take the shirt. Was odd seeing all freshman in at once. You never see that anywhere but with the ACC schedule coming up it this was the last burn for a lot of the freshman.

Can this be classified as an ugly win. Most posters had us scoring in the 40’s-50’s. 14 point win against fiu is disappointing.
Jesus you're a ******* idiot. You know it too. Your post implied it would have been a battle to the end like the VT game. Not even close. Stop arguing like a child.

Wrong. Fake news. Are you a dumbacrat?

Evidently you believe the win today was fake news? I have no idea who you are, but if you're in that camp of retards running the country right now you go on ignore you ******* idiot.
Do we have an ignore function here?

Advertisement
Good teams clear their bench and backups still can dominate. No excuse to give up 17 straight points against a lousy fiu team. Same old problem of lack of depth. We play a lousy unc team Thursday. Let us see what happens in that game.

Yes we are suffering from lack of depth. That's what scholarship reductions are designed to do.

Incorrect. I love the Canes and I always want them to win. This forum populated by homers that are unwilling to recognize the negative aspects of our team. I chose to tell it as I see it, good and bad. There are too many people that post here that comment about our team as if we were still in our glory days. We have been a poor to average team the past 15 years. College football has changed during our lean years. We no longer are able to dominate the recruiting wars in S Florida. We now have to compete with the top programs of today in our own backyard. Until we can consistently have top 5 recruiting classes I don’t expect us to join the group of elite teams.

You may want them to win, but you feel a greater sense of satisfaction when they lose because it gives you a better opportunity to complain which is what you love to do. You’re the type of person who would win the lottery and immediately complain about the taxes you have to pay.

Advertisement
Jesus you're a ******* idiot. You know it too. Your post implied it would have been a battle to the end like the VT game. Not even close. Stop arguing like a child.
Implied? Can you genius posters send a message without profanity. Hope you are not angry that I said game would be ugly. Fiu scoring 17 unanswered points against us was not pretty. Last 3 games against very bad teams. Conference play begins this Thursday. Let us see if we are a good team.

Advertisement
Implied? Can you genius posters send a message without profanity. Hope you are not angry that I said game would be ugly. Fiu scoring 17 unanswered points against us was not pretty. Last 3 games against very bad teams. Conference play begins this Thursday. Let us see if we are a good team.
It wasn't not pretty either. It was moot. You're acting like it was the FSU vs NIU game where it was 30-19 with 5 mins left, but actually within reach for NIU and they were in it all game. Stop being such a ****** poster, and stop crying over curse words. The view you're trying to take is that of someone who didn't watch the game. Stop pretending it was close.

Advertisement
Back