Ugly game today

No way we struggle. As much as I love Butch, he’s just another POS coach to me, today, and his team is trash. We blow these chumps out by no less than 5 TDs.

Don’t mean to be that guy but FIU always keeps it close with us. Butch will have them ready. I think this is close until the 4th. 34-17

Advertisement
Even though we are 4 touchdown favorites, this will be an ugly win. It will resemble the game against fau 2 years ago. Sluggish beginning and too many penalties. Fiu will be more motivated than us and we will not be able to take control of game. We will win the game but results of game will reveal that we will have serious problems when we begin our conference schedule.
:moon2:

Even though we are 4 touchdown favorites, this will be an ugly win. It will resemble the game against fau 2 years ago. Sluggish beginning and too many penalties. Fiu will be more motivated than us and we will not be able to take control of game. We will win the game but results of game will reveal that we will have serious problems when we begin our conference schedule.
Ummmm, no

Advertisement
It’s okay to question Richts track record in ‘big’ games, but he rarely lays an egg in games like these. I ain’t worried about it at all

If we don't blow cuum out through their nostrils and have all our backups in by the 3rd quarter we have some real problems in Coral Gables.

This team has more quality players than some fans give them credit for. They played like **** as a team for the first game, that's over and done with. We have enough talent to run the table now, that's probably what they'll do. Even when we play Clemson it won't be as bad as last year. One game is in question IMO, the VT game, I think they'll be ready for that one this year though. Enough with the negative ****, they will ROLL today!

Advertisement
If my toilet bowl was alive & finally croaked after a lifetime full of shìt, it would deserve a better resting place than Hemsleysalmons.

Advertisement
Queue the twats who said our 14 points vs LSU were meaningless, but will point to FIU’s points as a negative.

Advertisement
Can this be classified as an ugly win. Most posters had us scoring in the 40’s-50’s. 14 point win against fiu is disappointing.

Advertisement
Back