Ugly game today

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll save you time they were All defending rosier while he got benched

I was at the game and had no idea why he got benched, but the offense sure looked better with N’Kosi in there.

If it wasn’t an injury then have to give Richt credit, because Rosier hadn’t sucked .. yet.

Rick doing this also goes against some of the “big minds” on this board saying he would never do something like this. He just did. I think Rosier was only in for two series, correct me if I’m wrong

It literally happened the opposite of OP saying we only looked sluggish when we guys in who will not play again this year.

Advertisement
I was at the game and had no idea why he got benched, but the offense sure looked better with N’Kosi in there.

If it wasn’t an injury then have to give Richt credit, because Rosier hadn’t sucked .. yet.

Rick doing this also goes against some of the “big minds” on this board saying he would never do something like this. He just did. I think Rosier was only in for two series, correct me if I’m wrong
No he was just saying how much superior rosier was to Perry in terms of mobility, arm strength ,etc.
just wouldn’t waste your time

Gotta give credit where credit is due richt pulled the trigger leaving hope heading into unc that there might be a qb change.

No he was just saying how much superior rosier was to Perry in terms of mobility, arm strength ,etc.
just wouldn’t waste your time

Gotta give credit where credit is due richt pulled the trigger leaving hope heading into unc that there might be a qb change.

There is no question in my mind, or anybody else that follows the canes, that Perry is the better athlete, has the better arm, and it’s just overall a better quarterback. The only reason that any of us saw any justification and keeping Rosier in was that Perry just was not picking up on the offense. Or at least that’s what I thought. I think maybe he’s caught up now. But then FIU is a really ****** team with a really ****** coach so we’ll see better next week or I should say in about four days.

There is no question in my mind, or anybody else that follows the canes, that Perry is the better athlete, has the better arm, and it’s just overall a better quarterback. The only reason that any of us saw any justification and keeping Rosier in was that Perry just was not picking up on the offense. Or at least that’s what I thought. I think maybe he’s caught up now. But then FIU is a really ****** team with a really ****** coach so we’ll see better next week or I should say in about four days.
I totally thought based of reports that nkosi was totally inept with football but he looked good in actual time not garbage time. He seemed to have progressed so far while Malik is at his ceiling

Advertisement
If we win 21 points instead of 28, is that struggling?

Nope.

Look at the schedule, moran.

We play our first ACC game in four days with only 2-3 practice days available.

If I was coach, my goal would be to control the game as soon as possible and get in all the 2nd and third teamers in as soon and as often as I could.

My goal would also be to get the first teamers out as soon as practical.

This game is not about “making a statement” or “showing Butchy boy up”. It’s about getting the W and resting the starters, preventing injuries, and getting ready for the ACC schedule.

It’s get the win and get ready for the meat of the schedule. If you don’t get that, you don’t get strategy. I could care less if we win by 22 or 52.
You hit the nail directly on the head!!!!

It literally happened the opposite of OP saying we only looked sluggish when we guys in who will not play again this year.
Good teams clear their bench and backups still can dominate. No excuse to give up 17 straight points against a lousy fiu team. Same old problem of lack of depth. We play a lousy unc team Thursday. Let us see what happens in that game.

Good teams clear their bench and backups still can dominate. No excuse to give up 17 straight points against a lousy fiu team. Same old problem of lack of depth. We play a lousy unc team Thursday. Let us see what happens in that game.

You’re the type of fan whose only happy when we suck.

Advertisement
Don’t be so angry. Football is only a game. It seems your priorities are
out of wack. You homers need to realize that we are still a year or more away from being an elite team.
No, stick to your box score. 1st team only played 2 1/2 quarters.

Yes, Rosier was only in for 2 series. This was the perfect game to get a good look at Perry. He's obviously more talented than Rosier and I suspect Richt was waiting for the right time and place and for Perry to have a good enough grasp of the offense.

Perry looked like he was in command, comfortable, and threw some darts. The TD pass to Jordan was into double coverage but was a beauty and a great catch.

Can't wait to see what some of the Richt naysayers will have to ***** about now.

No, stick to your box score. 1st team only played 2 1/2 quarters.
Bama, Georgia and Clemson today had a lot of backups in game after half time. Their backups stretched the large leads they had. Top teams do not have a lousy team like fiu score 17 straight points against them. Conference play begins Thursday. Let us see what happens the rest of the year.

Advertisement
Back