Ugly game today

Hemsleysalmons

Freshman
Even though we are 4 touchdown favorites, this will be an ugly win. It will resemble the game against fau 2 years ago. Sluggish beginning and too many penalties. Fiu will be more motivated than us and we will not be able to take control of game. We will win the game but results of game will reveal that we will have serious problems when we begin our conference schedule.

Advertisement
Even though we are 4 touchdown favorites, this will be an ugly win. It will resemble the game against fau 2 years ago. Sluggish beginning and too many penalties. Fiu will be more motivated than us and we will not be able to take control of game. We will win the game but results of game will reveal that we will have serious problems when we begin our conference schedule.

You sound like a blast at parties.

Advertisement
Was it the zero offensive penalties last week, or the zero defensive penalties that led you to believe we’ll play sloppy and undisciplined today?

People like to rag Richt because his offensive style lacks a lot of the window dressing that other programs use, but the simplicity lends itself to way fewer penalties than what we’re used to.

We went from dead last (128th) in penalties per game the season before Richt got here to 109th his first season to 34th last season.

He’s taken us from 9.9 penalties per game to 5.1, basically cutting our penalties and penalty yards in half.

Was it the zero offensive penalties last week, or the zero defensive penalties that led you to believe we’ll play sloppy and undisciplined today?

People like to rag Richt because his offensive style lacks a lot of the window dressing that other programs use, but the simplicity lends itself to way fewer penalties than what we’re used to.

We went from dead last (128th) in penalties per game the season before Richt got here to 109th his first season to 34th last season.

He’s taken us from 9.9 penalties per game to 5.1, basically cutting our penalties and penalty yards in half.
Extremely underrated on this site the team discipline is night and day compared to the past 8 years or so

Advertisement
No way we struggle. As much as I love Butch, he’s just another POS coach to me, today, and his team is trash. We blow these chumps out by no less than 5 TDs.

Advertisement
We took a vote and the results are in.... you’re a baby back bytch and you’re officially fired as a UM fan. Heard FSU is taking applications.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
The only way we struggle is if Rosier craps the bed. If he plays average, we win by 20.

Post less fool

If we win 21 points instead of 28, is that struggling?

Nope.

Look at the schedule, moran.

We play our first ACC game in four days with only 2-3 practice days available.

If I was coach, my goal would be to control the game as soon as possible and get in all the 2nd and third teamers in as soon and as often as I could.

My goal would also be to get the first teamers out as soon as practical.

This game is not about “making a statement” or “showing Butchy boy up”. It’s about getting the W and resting the starters, preventing injuries, and getting ready for the ACC schedule.

It’s get the win and get ready for the meat of the schedule. If you don’t get that, you don’t get strategy. I could care less if we win by 22 or 52.

Advertisement
Back