Ufomba *The African Nightmare* Kamalu update

Advertisement
All he has to do is pass this one last class for UM admissions, he claims he is through the clearinghouse.

We beat out Houston, Toledo, and North Texas for this guy..SHouldnt that ell you enough?

Advertisement
kid to me looked to be a strongside de...maybe he has added some weight since then..but he played end in juco also.

Kid can line up at end or tackle which is aplus for our schemes...long arms and reach...also raw....so no bad habits and jethro can really coach him up once he gets here.

REALLY would love for him to make it in...but not epxecting immediate impact from him.....we would likely get more production from Bond early on

I just want him to be able to contribute a little. He doesn't have to be an All-American, but if he can give Chick a rest here and there, and make some plays, I'm happy with that. I hope he gets in.

Advertisement
I just want him to be able to contribute a little. He doesn't have to be an All-American, but if he can give Chick a rest here and there, and make some plays, I'm happy with that. I hope he gets in.

If a recruit isn't a star he is worthless. Haven't you been reading the board?

We beat out Houston, Toledo, and North Texas for this guy..SHouldnt that ell you enough?

Is there a point in this above?

Yes. His point is that none of those schools ever put players in the NFL, so this kid must be a bad recruit. Stars mean everything.

University of Houston players in the NFL:

North Texas
PLAYERTEAMPOSITION
Lance DunbarDallas CowboysRunning Back
Jamize OlawaleOakland RaidersFullback
Craig RobertsonCleveland BrownsLinebacker
Northeastern

Advertisement

Is there a point in this above?

Yes. His point is that none of those schools ever put players in the NFL, so this kid must be a bad recruit. Stars mean everything.

University of Houston players in the NFL:

North Texas
PLAYERTEAMPOSITION
Lance DunbarDallas CowboysRunning Back
Jamize OlawaleOakland RaidersFullback
Craig RobertsonCleveland BrownsLinebacker
Northeastern

This is the definition of dropping a hot dump on someones post, great post

You all made good points.. consiglere and others...I thought we came to conclusion on this board that stars don't mater but offer list do? Can u guys make up your mind? **** Richard Gordon is in the nfl and he was a hot pile of do doo...

Advertisement
Ufomba can play for 3 years right?

we beat out temple for olsen pierre. Meanwhile, david perry was a 4 star.

You all made good points.. consiglere and others...I thought we came to conclusion on this board that stars don't mater but offer list do? Can u guys make up your mind? **** Richard Gordon is in the nfl and he was a hot pile of do doo...

Kamalu fills a need, so nothing else matters.

Advertisement
Back