MMA UFC 249

He's too powerful for Jones, but Jones has better speed & stamina.

Problem with Jones is he's lost some power over the years, hasn't finished an opponent since the Cormier head kick.

He'd run around the Octagon trying to tire Ngannou out, but anytime he would get close enough to exchange he would suffer too much damage.

Jones doesn't have a string enough chin to take head shot from NGannou & wouldn't be able to take him down like he does every other 205er he faces.

It'd be a bad matchup for Bones IMO, the better fight would Jones vs Stipe.
Jones is getting real close to suffering his first real loss. Reyes gave him absolutely all he could handle, but Jones just got bye, by the skin of his teeth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That was a real smart strategy by Cejudo of taking Cruz's legs out to slow him down & close the distance.

Cejudo definitely won. The stoppage was fair, Cejudo stunned him & Dom couldn't defend himself.

Wow... Henry hurt him but I don't know if it should have been stopped.... Cruz was in a bad way but the ref jumped the gun a bit I think...

Wow. I thought he was toast when that first connected. But that felt like a bad stoppage by the time he called it.

Advertisement
That was a real smart strategy by Cejudo of taking Cruz's legs out to slow him down & close the distance.

Cejudo definitely won. The stoppage was fair, Cejudo stunned him & Dom couldn't defend himself.
I can't disagree.. Dom was hurt.. Henry started unloading hard..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back