MMA UFC 249

Advertisement
You saved me.. the website I normally use seems to be shutdown. Thanks!
Yeah I used to always get links from the MMA Reddit streams, but since the UFC moved to ESPN from FOX they completely shut down all the Reddits.

Advertisement
So would it be wrong to say Cerrone looks like a totally different guy when he isn't getting a fat back door check to take a dive???? Is that wrong??? Amazing that he actually threw punches and kicks and knew how to move around the ring again... Maybe he was just trying to get near Pettis so he could headbutt his shoulder??? No???
Let's be real though if Dana asked me to make Conor look good for a few Mil I'd do it....
But I know Donald "only made $200,000" for the fight... That's what kills me in all this is he's the one that said it... All he got was show money, nothing more... That's where I call BS...

Advertisement
So would it be wrong to say Cerrone looks like a totally different guy when he isn't getting a fat back door check to take a dive???? Is that wrong??? Amazing that he actually threw punches and kicks and knew how to move around the ring again... Maybe he was just trying to get near Pettis so he could headbutt his shoulder??? No???
Let's be real though if Dana asked me to make Conor look good for a few Mil I'd do it....
But I know Donald "only made $200,000" for the fight... That's what kills me in all this is he's the one that said it... All he got was show money, nothing more... That's where I call BS...

He'll get a UFC gig somewhere

McGregor would starch Pettis too.

There's levels to this ****.

Advertisement
He ain’t take no dive. Look at McGregor resume. People talk like this dude ain’t beat nobody. Cowboy just wasn’t on his level just like when Ferguson destroyed him

Advertisement
He ain’t take no dive. Look at McGregor resume. People talk like this dude ain’t beat nobody. Cowboy just wasn’t on his level just like when Ferguson destroyed him
tenor (1).gif

And for the record he actually threw punches against Ferguson but please don't tell me that Conor would starch Tony....

Advertisement
Back