UFC 246 McGregor vs Cowboy..

Advertisement
Advertisement
He didn't even fight back.

Cowboy has nothing left in the tank, those last fights against Gaethje & Ferguson took everything out of him.

This was definitely his last fight.

Advertisement
Connor will want a rematch with Khabib, which he will get (money) and will get smoked again.
I genuinely feel like Khabib will close out his UFC career undefeated.
He already said he wants khabib in russia

Advertisement
Connor will want a rematch with Khabib, which he will get (money) and will get smoked again.
I genuinely feel like Khabib will close out his UFC career undefeated.
Nobody except Ferguson can even stand a chance against Khabib at 155.

He's literally the greatest P4P Lightweight ever in UFC history.

Once he taps El Cucuy, I think he moves up to 170.

Conor looks reinvigorated.

Cowboy just got his gold watch. I don't even want to judge Cowboy off that, because he got popped a few times with that shoulder and thats a rare starching...but he looked cooked. Done.

Advertisement
Conor looks reinvigorated.

Cowboy just got his gold watch. I don't even want to judge Cowboy off that, because he got popped a few times with that shoulder and thats a rare starching...but he looked cooked. Done.
If was pulling for Cowboy to win but it's hard to give Conor any props for that W tbh.

Cowboy is a shot fighter that really had no business being out there, he's completely done, he's looked like he hit the wall on his fighting career in his last 2 fights with Gaethje & Ferguson.

I'm gonna wait till I see McGregor go toe to toe with Masvidal before I crown him as back.

He basically just beat up another old man that didn't fight back, sorry not impressed yet.

If was pulling for Cowboy to win but it's hard to give Conor any props for that W tbh.

Cowboy is a shot fighter that really had no business being out there, he's completely done, he's looked like he hit the wall on his fighting career in his last 2 fights with Gaethje & Ferguson.

I'm gonna wait till I see McGregor go toe to toe with Masvidal before I crown him as back.

He basically just beat up another old man that didn't fight back, sorry not impressed yet.

Wow.

I don't think Conor wants any of the top guys right now. He's in a spot where he's a big ticket fighter regardless of who he fights...so jumping in so Masividal or Usman can get paid...if I were McGregor, I'd pass on those, too.

MF'r called out PAUL FELDER in the post-fight lmfao ... he doesnt want legit smoke.

Advertisement
Back