UFC 246 McGregor vs Cowboy..

Advertisement
Time for Cowboy to hang it up...

That wasn't even a fair fight.

💯.love cowboy and how he fights. I love fighters that just like to fight.
I really thought McGregor got him self in to some trouble taking this fight. Coming off 2 years of no activity, plus the drinking etc, thought he’d have his heads full with cowboy, especially at 170.
Boy, was I wrong and a pray the betting gods I didn’t put +265 on Cowboy. Good payday for Cowboy and he deserves it.
Conner better go down to 155 or he’ll be messed up. Too many big guys at 170, that walk around at almost 200lbs.

Conor is a freak, man. People get caught up in the hype and lose how talented he really is. He cleaned out 145 and here he is tooling 170 pounders.

💯 agree, not a Conner fan, but the man can fight. He dismantled Cowboy at 170, after a 2+ year layoff. Would love to see him vs Furgason. I think Tony would break Conner with the quickness.

Advertisement
I wouldn't bet against this Conor ( a humbled heavier one ) against anyone . Would love to see him TKO Masvidal punk *** .

Conor is a freak, man. People get caught up in the hype and lose how talented he really is. He cleaned out 145 and here he is tooling 170 pounders.
He cleaned out 145. Was catapulted into the 155 title scene and was wrecked by the first legit competition he faced.

Now he's out here TKOing shot 170s. What a legend.

Advertisement
Of course he cleaned out 145 he was significantly bigger & more talented than every dude in that weight class.

But he's only fought 2 people at 170, Nate Diaz & Cowboy, both of whom were past their prime.

KO'in Cowboy at the literal tail end of his career isn't that impressive to me. I wanna see him do that same thing to dudes like Masvidal, Covington, Leon Edwards, Stephen Thompson etc..

If was pulling for Cowboy to win but it's hard to give Conor any props for that W tbh.

Cowboy is a shot fighter that really had no business being out there, he's completely done, he's looked like he hit the wall on his fighting career in his last 2 fights with Gaethje & Ferguson.

I'm gonna wait till I see McGregor go toe to toe with Masvidal before I crown him as back.

He basically just beat up another old man that didn't fight back, sorry not impressed yet.

Crazy talk.

I need to see a Masvidal McGregor fight

**** yea. Why not. Masvidal is no joke. He took quick work of Diaz, that Conner could barely beat after 2 fights. Masvidal needs to get paid!!!
If Conner is smart, he moves down to 155, or he’ll get worked.

People definitely like to underrate him, and he takes tough fights whether people like him or not, but to go as far as to say he's tooling 170 after beating cowboy in 2020 is a bit of a stretch.

Advertisement
Of course he cleaned out 145 he was significantly bigger & more talented than every dude in that weight class.

But he's only fought 2 people at 170, Nate Diaz & Cowboy, both of whom were past their prime.

KO'in Cowboy at the literal tail end of his career isn't that impressive to me. I wanna see him do that same thing to dudes like Masvidal, Covington, Leon Edwards, Stephen Thompson etc..

He is much smaller than those guys. If he beats someone like Masvidal, it’s unreal. Imagine Masvidal fighting Jon Jones.

This! It’s Cowboy. Dude is past his prime and pretty much terrible right now.

Conor can’t beat a legit fighter that’s in his prime. No way they’ll let him in the ring against Convington, Edwards or Thompson. Maybe, when they’re past their prime but certainly not now

Advertisement
People definitely like to underrate him, and he takes tough fights whether people like him or not, but to go as far as to say he's tooling 170 after beating cowboy in 2020 is a bit of a stretch.

Cowboy won 2 fights in 2019 and another in November 2018. He’s old but he’s not a can.

He is much smaller than those guys. If he beats someone like Masvidal, it’s unreal. Imagine Masvidal fighting Jon Jones.
I agree, that's why I'd be impressed with a W vs the upper class of 170lbs.

Conor is a great fighter don't get me wrong, I'm just saying him KO'in Cowboy isn't necessarily a big feat at this stage in his career.

Advertisement
Back