UFC 246 McGregor vs Cowboy..

Advertisement
I think they line up another big name for him, before he gets in the ring vs the big dogs. His third fight back might be Masvidal or Usman. This gives Khabib time to get up to 170. Probably wont have the rematch until after Masvidal or Usman. Make no mistake, this is all about money. UFC would be dumb not to milk this. Putting him up against the wrong opponent can end the cash grab quickly.

Correction, all his fans are insufferable. Hate his antics and all his fans...
Any doush with a drop of Irish blood think he’s the second coming of Jesus.
It’s the same losers that root for Neutered Dame every Saturday.
You’re not wrong

**** yea. Why not. Masvidal is no joke. He took quick work of Diaz, that Conner could barely beat after 2 fights. Masvidal needs to get paid!!!
If Conner is smart, he moves down to 155, or he’ll get worked.

Im a boxing guy, so the only reason I even watch UFC is for the all out brawls. Those two matched up will be a brawl and I’m here for it.

Of course he cleaned out 145 he was significantly bigger & more talented than every dude in that weight class.

But he's only fought 2 people at 170, Nate Diaz & Cowboy, both of whom were past their prime.

KO'in Cowboy at the literal tail end of his career isn't that impressive to me. I wanna see him do that same thing to dudes like Masvidal, Covington, Leon Edwards, Stephen Thompson etc..

The average fan doesn't realize how unreal his reach is for his size. Nobody at 145 stood a chance.

Advertisement
Correction, all his fans are insufferable. Hate his antics and all his fans...
Any doush with a drop of Irish blood think he’s the second coming of Jesus.
It’s the same losers that root for Neutered Dame every Saturday.

153E8941-4F94-47B7-82BA-5E05615ABE47.gif

40 second pay per view specials advertised the fight of fights of all time never to be repeated people lining the streets standing room only , promoters get richer love to hear of these fights .

GOOD STUFF

Advertisement
Diaz said issa set up. Which makes sense when u think about it. Conor is UFC's biggest draw by far.

I could see dude taking an *** whooping for a check. Conor did the same thing with Mayweather.

Cowboy does what Cowboy does, chokes in his biggest fights. Connor knew he was a slow starter, so rushing him early was smart.

Advertisement
At least Miami fans can be irrational about other topics too. Posters on here treating Conor like he’s Manny Diaz or that he said South Florida 7 on 7 is faker than the WWE.

Advertisement
Masvidal or McGregor...

Who do you have?

I believe Masvidal is too big and too strong for McGregor to beat him.

Advertisement
Back