UF recruiting our current players. (rumor)

Advertisement
How can anyone justify a kid leaving after three freaking games. Especially if a ton of other freshmen and sophomores are getting burn.

It's not some conspiracy against Taylor. He's going to play plenty down the road.
Two freshman wideouts played last game and we have seen the safeties getting burn. That’s a quarter of your class and doesn’t include specials. I get it I want to see them more like everyone else. The failures are not necessarily on playing freshman it’s the specific areas that are void of talent(LB) and lack of discipline and mistakes that are doing us in. Those are all on Manny, of those three things playing the freshman is the lowest failure.

Blake is the one that’s interesting , i hear different opinions. Some say they won’t let him go because if fundraising , then there’s people that think he’s awful / useless and some think he could be moved elsewhere. Blake with Mario is just too hard to believe .
So basically most likely scenario next year is Blake with another mac coach?

Blake is the one that’s interesting , i hear different opinions. Some say they won’t let him go because if fundraising , then there’s people that think he’s awful / useless and some think he could be moved elsewhere. Blake with Mario is just too hard to believe .
If they like his fundraising so much, which is dumb as ****, then tell him to accept a demotion to become Zo’s ***** boy. Let him stick to fundraising while the adults manage the football team.

He’s rumored to keep trying to get NFL jobs. He recruits Top 11-15. If he recruited top 5 everyone would be in trouble. He holds on to coaches who don’t recruit well for too long like Knox and Hevesy.
He is most likely going to have the top 5 overall team by talent next season when he surpasses Clemson. Right now he is sitting at 6. He is doing very well with transfers. That is good to hear. Hopefully he ends up getting an NFL job after this season.

Advertisement
He is most likely going to have the top 5 overall team by talent next season when he surpasses Clemson. Right now he is sitting at 6. He is doing very well with transfers. That is good to hear. Hopefully he ends up getting an NFL job after this season.
Oh overall talent with transfers. Yeah.. he’s done well in the portal. He knows how to use his players too. His OL and RB recruiting is subpar because he won’t get rid of Hevesy and Knox. That’s been a huge complaint of that fanbase.

How can anyone justify a kid leaving after three freaking games. Especially if a ton of other freshmen and sophomores are getting burn.

It's not some conspiracy against Taylor. He's going to play plenty down the road.
Would he be better served to wither away under Manny. I blame no one for getting off a sinking ship that doesn't have life jackets.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ooh yeah, forget Cody Brown, Brashard Smith, Thad "The Hulk" Franklin... Puuhlease! We got Mr. Muscle Nugget himself, Cam Harris!!! That guy right there, yeah man, he knows how to find the turf quicker than any back we've ever had. Let's give him 98% of the snaps because he's been doing so freaking awesome.

Oh, c'mon... Don't get me started on MALLORY!!! Hmmm let's see.... Can't catch or block... But he's a TE right? Idk, are we sure this isn't Patchan in disguise???

Oh, c'mon... Don't get me started on MALLORY!!! Hmmm let's see.... Can't catch or block... But he's a TE right? Idk, are we sure this isn't Patchan in disguise???
But yeah... I guess our other TEs are soooooo much worse.....

Advertisement

Fair point but all the reports from camp was LT was killing it. This kid probably gets more snaps at the Bama’s, Georgia’s, OSU’s, etc., of the world. He’s at the very least in the 2 deep in some of those schools. Miller and Ford haven’t done ****. Very weird situation going on there.

Fair point but all the reports from camp was LT was killing it. This kid probably gets more snaps at the Bama’s, Georgia’s, OSU’s, etc., of the world. He’s at the very least in the 2 deep in some of those schools. Miller and Ford haven’t done ****. Very weird situation going on there.
Possible this is a GR15 situation and Manny will prove once again to be a moron. Possible this is a Lingard situation and everyone who screamed for him to get PT will forget all about their stupid hot takes when he's 4th string at UF. LOL will be interesting how it plays out to say the least

Possible this is a GR15 situation and Manny will prove once again to be a moron. Possible this is a Lingard situation and everyone who screamed for him to get PT will forget all about their stupid hot takes when he's 4th string at UF. LOL will be interesting how it plays out to say the least
He’s an insanely talented kid. He’ll be here next year, if this coaching staff isn’t. Let it play itself out.

Advertisement
Great point.

It’s funny that people say Blake is so good at fundraising. You know what else is good at fundraising, winning! If we put out a good product, it’s a trickledown effect for the school.
I can’t for the life of me understand why the school refuses to see the cot **** cash cow that so close to their grasp. It’s almost like their scared of what the program can become. Almost like they don’t want the football program to be the face of the school.
The revenue a Miami team in the playoffs would bring is crazy. Can you imagine Nike and adidas in a bidding war if Miami is a yearly playoff contender. For the life of me I’ve never understood it. It’s almost like it’s on purpose “hey you can be good just don’t be that good”

i hinted at an issue last week in the LT thread and he wasn’t happy. But as of now its cooled down. He’s right about the team , even they think he’s done. If he returned guys would leave. As for the hiring , all the eggs is are in the Mario basket. If he says no there’s a search.
Don’t give me this king of hope man.

Advertisement
Back