UF recruiting our current players. (rumor)

Advertisement
Flo said the same you just said. Literally. Keeping Blake at AD ruins it for me with Basketball and Baseball.
My guess they bring in a football guy that takes Blake out of the picture regarding football, most likely Highsmith and go for Mario.

Baseball is run by DiMare according to what I’ve read on the boards and I doubt he’s giving that up.

That leaves basketball as the main sport that Blake would be in charge of which means it will go nowhere.

Possible this is a GR15 situation and Manny will prove once again to be a moron. Possible this is a Lingard situation and everyone who screamed for him to get PT will forget all about their stupid hot takes when he's 4th string at UF. LOL will be interesting how it plays out to say the least

Greg was brought back slowly from a back injury in fall camp. It’s been posted here many times.

“Rousseau enrolled early at Miami in the spring of 2018 and began learning defensive end. His true freshman season was cut short two games in due to an ankle injury. He bounced back with another strong spring this year, but a lower back injury hampered him during training camp.”

Advertisement
Crazy how all camp coaches and media was saying how LT was different and we don’t have anybody on the roster like him but when the games get played they ain’t trying to get him in the games

You have to play LT and Brashard as much as they want to play this week.
Playing agaist directional conn isnt going to change their mind, they want to play in real games, even starters dont want to play in these games.. This is a no blimp game (portis analogy).. Players just try not to play anad get injured in these types of games

Advertisement
If we're 2-4 after Mack wipes his *** with Mannys face for the 2nd year in a row, things will get toxic. Blake didn't want to fire Golden in middle of the season but Dabo forced his hand. I think a lot hinges on the UVA game, and I don't see us winning thst one. This team isn't going to rally around Manny and writing will be on the wall heading into the UNC game if we lose to UVA.
Agree but slight correction, it would be Mack’s 3rd year in a row wiping his *** with Manny’s face.

Agree but slight correction, it would be Mack’s 3rd year in a row wiping his *** with Manny’s face.
To be fair, the first year the game at UNC was a close 28-25 loss. A decent PK and Miami could have just was easily won. And not brain fart on 4th and 17.

Last edited:
Well, 4th and 17 definitely qualifies, but I have a feeling this year is going to be a repeat of last year as far as final score. Losing is one thing, getting your **** pushed in 2-years in a row is a trend and should be the final nail in the coffin.

Advertisement
I can’t for the life of me understand why the school refuses to see the cot **** cash cow that so close to their grasp. It’s almost like their scared of what the program can become. Almost like they don’t want the football program to be the face of the school.
The revenue a Miami team in the playoffs would bring is crazy. Can you imagine Nike and adidas in a bidding war if Miami is a yearly playoff contender. For the life of me I’ve never understood it. It’s almost like it’s on purpose “hey you can be good just don’t be that good”
Living in PA, the only reason I know about the school is the football and baseball programs. A successful athletic program raises funds and increases applicants.

Living in PA, the only reason I know about the school is the football and baseball programs. A successful athletic program raises funds and increases applicants.
100 percent agree with you. The football team made the school relevant and some people in the school act like it wasn’t the case. They act like they don’t want it to be the case.
Look at Baylor, Oklahoma, and some other football schools that have excellent medical programs.
I really don’t get it. The money this program will bring in Is huge and I can’t see why they would ignore it. The only answer I can think of is that Blake doesn’t think or know it’s possible and neither does the BOT.
Maybe I’m the one that doesn’t understand the way the money gets handed out. Maybe there are other factors involved. But I just don’t see a reason other than not knowing how much money is out there to be made.
Never knew a school a company or professional sports organization that would just ignore it.

Remember the tweet that was sent out when college game day was on campus for notre dame?
It said that the school got a record number of applicants and applicants to grad school that day!! That’s one college game day. Imagine being ranked in the top 5. Imagine next year playing tamu and Clemson. Imagine the playoffs.
It’s literally money sitting there to be made with all the **** resources at your disposal in the neighboring counties littered with nfl talent. It’s the dumbest sht I’ve ever seen. It’s like knowing what Bitcoin could be when it’s hundredths if a cent and you kept buying 300 dollars worth every month for the first year

Advertisement
100 percent agree with you. The football team made the school relevant and some people in the school act like it wasn’t the case. They act like they don’t want it to be the case.
Look at Baylor, Oklahoma, and some other football schools that have excellent medical programs.
I really don’t get it. The money this program will bring in Is huge and I can’t see why they would ignore it. The only answer I can think of is that Blake doesn’t think or know it’s possible and neither does the BOT.
Maybe I’m the one that doesn’t understand the way the money gets handed out. Maybe there are other factors involved. But I just don’t see a reason other than not knowing how much money is out there to be made.
Never knew a school a company or professional sports organization that would just ignore it.

Remember the tweet that was sent out when college game day was on campus for notre dame?
It said that the school got a record number of applicants and applicants to grad school that day!! That’s one college game day. Imagine being ranked in the top 5. Imagine next year playing tamu and Clemson. Imagine the playoffs.
It’s literally money sitting there to be made with all the **** resources at your disposal in the neighboring counties littered with nfl talent. It’s the dumbest sht I’ve ever seen. It’s like knowing what Bitcoin could be when it’s hundredths if a cent and you kept buying 300 dollars worth every month for the first year
Friend went down for a visit in 1986 and the reason he went was the football program. His comment when he came back? "I can't go there, it's so beautiful I'd never go to class" :LOL:

Advertisement
Back