UF recruiting our current players. (rumor)

Advertisement
DefinatelY LT. Ive seen some of their local shills on social media sending subliminals about (Taylor) really and stating things like kids should hit the portal after being lied to, etc.

The sad part is alot of our toxic fan base was under that post saying..YEA...they should go...and that post was loaded with parents of future recruits.
im not gonna go under a post on twitter but **** dawg Ford and Miller have 5 tackles in 3 games and its not like teams are airing the ball out against us

Baylor did not come to grips with rape. The President (Chancellor, or whatever), AD, and most successful HC in their history were fired.

None of other schools you mentioned had Miami's 'Thug U' image in the sports media. I've read and heard people link Aaron Hernandez to Miami because "he's from Florida" (the state). Urban Meyer is revered despite his baggage as 'winning at all costs'. Bobby Bowden joked 'boys will be boys' and eveyone laughs (to be fair, he wasn't referring to rapes by his players, as far as I remember).

In other words, yes, those other schools except Baylor place more emphasis on winning.

Personally, I've always felt Miami was amateur in the public/media relations department. Especially when dealing with local media who jump on scandals and incidents rather than turning a program-supporting blind eye like press in college towns.
Baylor was way ahead of us in coaching decisions as well as facilities etc. After the scandal they continued to treat their football program well while 20 years later weā€™re still Living under the shadow of unproven allegations. They hired Rhule, Then Aranda. Those 2 hires alone have proven better than anything this athletic department has mustered.

Baylor was way ahead of us in coaching decisions as well as facilities etc. After the scandal they continued to treat their football program well while 20 years later weā€™re still Living under the shadow of unproven allegations. They hired Rhule, Then Aranda. Those 2 hires alone have proven better than anything this athletic department has mustered.
One reason why their AD, Mack Rhoades, would be on my short list for new AD. I think Rhoades also hired Tom Herman during Rhoades' stop in Houston.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1632521533465.png

I am not worried about Mario until Highsmith replaces Blake. I heard Blake is leaving one way or the other so thatā€™s a start. Makes sense they are going all in on Mario.

As for the team, they will fold as soon as Virginia or UNC punches us in the mouth. Hopefully, itā€™s Virginia so we can fire Manny on the bye week.

Well, this seems like news, and I would be thrilled for this to come to pass.

Advertisement
Blake wont have anyone to fundraiser to. Wmevetyine I know is done supporting his sheet shows. I support the players but will not support the school/program in any way. P.s. if somebody here can invent a spell check that actually works, we could fund who we want ā€¦lol

Blake will still try to get 10 people to donate $5 million each for golden thrones at midfield, complete with special Hyperloop transportation between Coral Gables and Hard Rock, and premium food offerings including roast saola, tooth-billed pigeon omelets, and vaquita sushi.

Any truth to the rumor that Blakeā€™s ā€œwifeā€ threatened to beat the *** out of every member of the BOT if they even considered firing or demoting Blake?

Not sure, but Julio Frenk's "wife" has reportedly told all the male Trustees that she will utilize the same strap-on she uses on Julio if they force her to move out of the UM Presidential Mansion...

you will care if LT decides to leave which can happen.

Honestly, who cares.

If a freshman player wants to leave because this team is 1-2 and he hasn't gotten start in his first three games as a true freshmanā€”good riddance.

Would rather this entire thing bottom out and Diaz be gone than go 7-5 and keep these freshmanā€”and this lame-duck coach.

Burn it all down at this rateā€”16 years of incompetence.

Honestly, who cares.

If a freshman player wants to leave because this team is 1-2 and he hasn't gotten start in his first three games as a true freshmanā€”good riddance.

Would rather this entire thing bottom out and Diaz be gone than go 7-5 and keep these freshmanā€”and this lame-duck coach.

Burn it all down at this rateā€”16 years of incompetence.
I am one of the biggest ā€˜burn it downā€™ sports fans out there, but with this rosterā€¦on paper at least, UM could have a Ron Zook hands off to Urban situation. That also assumes UM finally makes a good hire and the new HC can salvage the ā€˜22 class (top 25).

Advertisement
Why are people saying ā€œLT better be the best player in the country to be complaining about playing time.ā€ There is no reason for anyone to put pressure on him. Nobody realistically expects him to be an AA this year. The issue lies with sitting probably the most talented kid on the roster, behind a bunch of senior jags. They arenā€™t getting any better, but he could if he played.

If you canā€™t differentiate the difference between him being the number 1 overall pick right now and him needed PT bc heā€™s ultra talented to get better, thatā€™s on you. Itā€™s not on him or anyone thatā€™s made that point.

Advertisement
Back